Downloads of v 1.1.14
Markdown Monster is an easy to use and attractive Markdown Editor and Viewer as well as a Weblog Publishing tool. The editor sports syntax colored editing of Markdown text, inline spell checking, live HTML preview, embedding of images, links and built-in support for screen captures along with a few gentle toolbar helpers to facilitate embedding content into your markdown. The editor's goal is to let you focus on your content creation and not get out of your way of your creativity.
You can publish your Markdown directly to your Weblog that supports WordPress or MetaWebLog APIs. You can manage multiple blogs and even download existing posts as Markdown.
Markdown Monster can also be extended using an easy, but powerful .NET based add-in model.
Markdown Monster can be downloaded and evaluated for free and this package is unlimited and fully functional, but a license is required for continued use. Although Markdown Monster is licensed software, the source code is available in the open on GitHub.
To install Markdown Monster, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install markdownmonster
To upgrade Markdown Monster, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade markdownmonster
$packageName = 'markdownmonster' $fileType = 'exe' $url = 'https://github.com/RickStrahl/MarkdownMonsterReleases/raw/master/v1.1/MarkdownMonsterSetup-1.1.14.exe' $silentArgs = '/SILENT' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "packageName" "$fileType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes -checksum "1ED37E7384613924E7333E0FC66C49EE1EA9713884FEAA633A5ABA678333CD04" -checksumType "sha256"
Although source code is available for Markdown Monster, the software is licensed as © Rick Strahl, West Wind Technologies, 2016. Markdown Monster can be downloaded and evaluated for free, but a reasonably priced license must be purchased for continued use. Licenses are per user, rather than per machine, so you can use Markdown Monster on as many computers you wish with your license. Licenses can be purchased from: http://store.west-wind.com/product/markdown_monster Warranty Disclaimer: No Warranty! IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THIS PROGRAM AND DOCUMENTATION, BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMMERCIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS, EVEN IF YOU OR OTHER PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Virus Scan Results
This package has no dependencies.
West Wind Technologies, 2016-2017
|Markdown Monster 1.1.14||46||Thursday, January 12, 2017||approved|
|Markdown Monster 1.1.12||58||Tuesday, January 10, 2017||approved|
|Markdown Monster 1.1.8||66||Saturday, January 7, 2017||approved|
|Markdown Monster 1.1||91||Monday, January 2, 2017||approved|
|Markdown Monster 1.0.33||37||Wednesday, December 28, 2016||approved|
|Markdown Monster 1.0.30||59||Tuesday, December 20, 2016||approved|
|Markdown Monster 1.0.28||53||Friday, December 16, 2016||approved|
|Markdown Monster 1.0.27||37||Wednesday, December 14, 2016||approved|
|Markdown Monster 1.0.26||40||Tuesday, December 13, 2016||approved|
|Markdown Monster 1.0.22||62||Wednesday, December 7, 2016||approved|
|Markdown Monster 1.0.21||33||Tuesday, December 6, 2016||approved|
|Markdown Monster 1.0.20||45||Saturday, December 3, 2016||approved|
|Markdown Monster 1.0.19||54||Wednesday, November 30, 2016||approved|
|Markdown Monster 1.0.18||41||Monday, November 28, 2016||approved|
|Markdown Monster 1.0.14||43||Friday, November 25, 2016||approved|
|Markdown Monster 1.0.10||47||Tuesday, November 22, 2016||approved|
|Markdown Monster 1.0.9||50||Friday, November 18, 2016||approved|
|Markdown Monster 1.0.7||55||Tuesday, November 15, 2016||approved|
|Markdown Monster 1.0.6||51||Sunday, November 13, 2016||approved|
|Markdown Monster 1.0.3||70||Tuesday, November 8, 2016||approved|
|Markdown Monster 1.0.1||95||Friday, November 4, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Markdown Monster Package
- This discussion is only about Markdown Monster and the Markdown Monster package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Markdown Monster, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.