Downloads of v 0.20.0
Minikube runs a single-node Kubernetes cluster inside a VM on your laptop for users looking to try out Kubernetes or develop with it day-to-day.
To install Minikube: Run Kubernetes locally, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install minikube
To upgrade Minikube: Run Kubernetes locally, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade minikube
$packageName = 'minikube' $url64 = 'https://storage.googleapis.com/minikube/releases/v0.20.0/minikube-windows-amd64.exe' $checksum64 = 'd4be02e5e7075943d6b4efca44c0ff56286f72236e2640d82010b944646612b7' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $fileFullPath = "$toolsDir\minikube.exe" Get-ChocolateyWebFile -PackageName "$packageName" -FileFullPath "$fileFullPath" -Url64 "$url64" -Checksum64 "$checksum64" -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64"
Virus Scan Results
- Minikube.0.20.0.nupkg (deea66a78a32) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- minikube-windows-amd64.exe (d4be02e5e707) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
(c) 2017 Kubernetes
|Minikube: Run Kubernetes locally 0.20.0||471||Thursday, June 22, 2017||approved|
|Minikube: Run Kubernetes locally 0.19.1||240||Wednesday, May 31, 2017||approved|
|Minikube: Run Kubernetes locally 0.19.0||167||Tuesday, May 16, 2017||approved|
|Minikube: Run Kubernetes locally 0.18.0||206||Tuesday, April 18, 2017||approved|
|Minikube: Run Kubernetes locally 0.17.1||177||Friday, March 3, 2017||approved|
|Minikube (Kubernetes local cluster) 0.16.0||120||Friday, February 3, 2017||approved|
|Minikube (Kubernetes local cluster) 0.15.0||68||Monday, January 16, 2017||approved|
|Minikube (Kubernetes local cluster) 0.14.0||86||Monday, December 19, 2016||approved|
|Minikube (Kubernetes local cluster) 0.13.1||45||Monday, December 12, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Minikube: Run Kubernetes locally Package
- This discussion is only about Minikube: Run Kubernetes locally and the Minikube: Run Kubernetes locally package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Minikube: Run Kubernetes locally, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.