Downloads of v 2.3.14
CROSS PLATFORM & OPEN-SOURCE COMPOSITOR
FOR VISUAL EFFECTS AND MOTION GRAPHICS INDUSTRY
Natron is a powerful Digital Compositor that can handle of your 2D/2.5D needs. Its robust OIIO file formats and OpenFX architecture is what make Natron the most flexible open source compositor for the visual effects community. Its interface and functionally are the same across all platforms such as MacOS, Linux and Windows. Natron has a powerful keying, roto/rotopaint, 2D tracking tools that are staple for all current film production project that requires visual effects.
The development of Natron was supported by Inria from 2013 to 2018.
On the surface Natron has a powerful GUI interface that is a flexible and intuitive multi-platform node based engine. Natron may seem to be a simple compositing application but it does have layers of complexity that will allow your creativity to reach new heights. Natron has flexible Roto and Rotopaint tool-set that can generate unlimited layers of masks, mattes and shapes. Natron has a powerful 2D and Planar tracker to help reduce hours of rotoscoping to meet personal or client deadlines. It has some strong keying or matte generation tools that has been developed from the main OFX software developers and a plethora of tools from the open source plugin developing community.
Multi-layered rotoscoping with stroke capability.
Powerful 2D and Planar tracker for tracking jobs.
POWERFUL KEYING TOOL
Natron offers various keying tools for your production needs.
CURVE & DOPE-SHEET EDITOR
Powerful curve and dope-sheet Editor with fluid interface.
GPU & NETWORK RENDERING
GPU and Network rendering capability for faster production.
Natron is a listed Open-source OFX host. More about OFX
SHADERTOY & G'MIC OFX PLUGINS
Shadertoy & G'MIC is also with us. Powerful and feature-rich community
over 250 and ever increasing community plugins Here
To install Natron Open-Source Compositing Software, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install natron
To upgrade Natron Open-Source Compositing Software, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade natron
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- Natron.2.3.14.nupkg (62ebb04f2ebb) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- natron.install (≥ 2.3.14)
Copyright © Natron 2018
|Natron Open-Source Compositing Software 2.3.14||49||Thursday, May 30, 2019||approved|
|Natron Open-Source Compositing Software 184.108.40.206||609||Sunday, December 6, 2015||approved|
|Natron Open-Source Compositing Software 1.2.1||303||Saturday, March 14, 2015||approved|
|Natron Open-Source Compositing Software 220.127.116.11||194||Wednesday, August 5, 2015||approved|
|Natron Open-Source Compositing Software 1.2.0||258||Wednesday, February 11, 2015||approved|
|Natron Open-Source Compositing Software 1.1.0||227||Monday, January 19, 2015||approved|
|Natron Open-Source Compositing Software 18.104.22.168||246||Saturday, January 10, 2015||approved|
|Natron Open-Source Compositing Software 22.214.171.124||253||Monday, November 10, 2014||approved|
|Natron Open-Source Compositing Software 126.96.36.199||334||Saturday, October 18, 2014||approved|
|Natron Open-Source Compositing Software 1.0.0||296||Saturday, September 20, 2014||approved|
|Natron Open-Source Compositing Software 0.9.6.1||245||Sunday, August 3, 2014||approved|
|Natron Open-Source Compositing Software 0.9.6||267||Sunday, August 3, 2014||approved|
|Natron OPEN-SOURCE COMPOSITING SOFTWARE 0.9.4||256||Sunday, June 29, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the Natron Open-Source Compositing Software Package
- This discussion is only about Natron Open-Source Compositing Software and the Natron Open-Source Compositing Software package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Natron Open-Source Compositing Software, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.