Downloads of v 126.96.36.1993
Set of commands to install PowerShell modules from central directory, local file or from the web.
1.Install modules from central directory
2.Install modules from web or local file
3.Install modules to user profile or for all users ( elevated access required )
4.Install multifile modules from ZIP
5.Import module after install
6.Alter you profle to load module every time that PowerShell starts
7.Execute Install.ps1 if found in module folder
8.Tab completion for modules, ismo Ps
To install PsGet Utils, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install psget
To upgrade PsGet Utils, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade psget
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- PsGet.188.8.131.523.nupkg (c4d3c3a79c2d) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|PsGet Utils 184.108.40.2067||20002||Tuesday, December 29, 2015||approved|
|PsGet Utils 220.127.116.110||3512||Friday, July 25, 2014|
|PsGet Utils 18.104.22.1687||429||Friday, June 27, 2014|
|PsGet Utils 22.214.171.1242||495||Wednesday, May 21, 2014|
|PsGet Utils 126.96.36.1993||404||Thursday, May 1, 2014|
|PsGet Utils 188.8.131.521||453||Monday, April 7, 2014|
|PsGet Utils 184.108.40.2069||441||Monday, March 10, 2014|
|PsGet Utils 220.127.116.117||310||Thursday, February 20, 2014|
|PsGet 1.0.3||782||Thursday, May 30, 2013|
|PsGet 1.0.0||463||Wednesday, May 29, 2013|
Discussion for the PsGet Utils Package
- This discussion is only about PsGet Utils and the PsGet Utils package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PsGet Utils, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.