Downloads of v 0.67.029
PuTTY Tray is an improved version of PuTTY. It features some cosmetic changes, and a number of addons to make it more useful and much more fun to use.
To install PuTTYtray, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install puttytray
To upgrade PuTTYtray, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade puttytray
$packageName = 'PuttyTray' $url = 'https://puttytray.goeswhere.com/download/v029/putty.exe' # download url $installDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $puttyPath = Join-Path $installDir 'putty.exe' $checksum = "31ba5b51450e1b1fd2cc6038ceb107058068519e9535907ab06850ed23c989b3" Get-ChocolateyWebFile "$packageName" "$puttyPath" "$url" -ChecksumType sha256 -Checksum "$checksum"
Virus Scan Results
- PuttyTray.0.67.029.nupkg (fd75623465de) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- putty.exe (31ba5b51450e) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|PuTTYtray 0.67.029||1318||Sunday, February 19, 2017||approved|
|PuTTYtray 0.66.028||638||Sunday, April 3, 2016||approved|
|PuTTYtray 0.66.027||391||Wednesday, January 20, 2016||approved|
|PuttyTray 0.63.021||742||Monday, August 11, 2014|
Discussion for the PuTTYtray Package
- This discussion is only about PuTTYtray and the PuTTYtray package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PuTTYtray, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.