Downloads of v 2.1.1
SPH is a set of application and programming interface to quickly develop and deploy your custom application on web and the cloud. It provides access for enterprise to quickly build custom application without much technical knowledge and skill using Visual Workflow Designer. All they have to do is wire up their process, define their business rules and they are ready to go.
To install SPH, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sph
To upgrade SPH, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sph
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- SPH.2.1.1.nupkg (918ced9c41ac) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|SPH 2.1.1||747||Tuesday, January 21, 2014|
Discussion for the SPH Package
- This discussion is only about SPH and the SPH package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SPH, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.