Downloads of v 18.104.22.168
This package installs the DLL for the SQLite SQL database engine in your user path. SQLite is a software library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine.
| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install SQLite, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sqlite
To upgrade SQLite, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sqlite
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- sqlite-dll-win32-x86-3070900.zip (b43208d19ca3) - ## / 45 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SQLite.22.214.171.124.nupkg (b59e0bdcddf8) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|SQLite 3.22.0||2474||Tuesday, January 23, 2018||approved|
|SQLite 3.21.0||7523||Wednesday, October 25, 2017||approved|
|SQLite 3.20.1||5821||Saturday, September 2, 2017||approved|
|SQLite 3.20.0||7336||Tuesday, August 1, 2017||approved|
|SQLite 3.19.3||12025||Thursday, June 8, 2017||approved|
|SQLite 3.19.2||6626||Thursday, May 25, 2017||approved|
|SQLite 3.19.1||468||Wednesday, May 24, 2017||approved|
|SQLite 3.19.0||763||Monday, May 22, 2017||approved|
|SQLite 3.18.0||14069||Thursday, March 30, 2017||approved|
|SQLite 3.17.0||11700||Monday, February 13, 2017||approved|
|SQLite 3.16.2||4239||Friday, January 6, 2017||approved|
|SQLite 3.16.1||158||Wednesday, January 4, 2017||approved|
|SQLite 3.16.0||175||Monday, January 2, 2017||approved|
|SQLite 3.15.2||489||Monday, November 28, 2016||approved|
|SQLite 3.15.1||409||Friday, November 4, 2016||approved|
|SQLite 3.14.1||1364||Thursday, August 11, 2016||approved|
|SQLite 3.14.0||208||Monday, August 8, 2016||approved|
|SQLite 3.13.0||269||Wednesday, May 18, 2016||approved|
|SQLite 3.12.2||303||Monday, April 18, 2016||approved|
|SQLite 3.12.1||287||Friday, April 8, 2016||approved|
|SQLite 3.12.0||275||Tuesday, March 29, 2016||approved|
|SQLite 3.11.1||430||Thursday, March 3, 2016||approved|
|SQLite 3.11.0||328||Monday, February 15, 2016||approved|
|SQLite 3.10.2||403||Thursday, January 21, 2016||approved|
|SQLite 3.10.1||254||Thursday, January 14, 2016||approved|
|SQLite 3.10.0||256||Wednesday, January 6, 2016||approved|
|SQLite 3.9.2||735||Monday, November 2, 2015||approved|
|SQLite 3.9.0||399||Wednesday, October 14, 2015||approved|
|SQLite 126.96.36.199||653||Wednesday, July 29, 2015||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.11||159||Monday, July 27, 2015||approved|
|SQLite 188.8.131.52||547||Wednesday, May 20, 2015||approved|
|SQLite 184.108.40.206||239||Saturday, May 9, 2015||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.10||175||Thursday, May 7, 2015||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.9||332||Saturday, April 11, 2015||approved|
|SQLite 220.127.116.11||223||Wednesday, April 8, 2015||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.8||648||Friday, January 16, 2015||approved|
|SQLite 18.104.22.16841216||323||Tuesday, December 16, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 22.214.171.12441215||209||Monday, December 15, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 126.96.36.19941210||157||Wednesday, December 10, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 188.8.131.52||286||Wednesday, November 19, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 184.108.40.206||367||Wednesday, October 29, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.7||277||Friday, October 17, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.6||514||Friday, August 15, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 220.127.116.1140809||219||Saturday, August 9, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.5||1511||Wednesday, June 4, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 18.104.22.168||388||Thursday, April 3, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 22.214.171.124||213||Thursday, March 27, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 126.96.36.199||243||Tuesday, March 11, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.4||183||Monday, March 10, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 188.8.131.52||274||Tuesday, February 11, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.3||186||Tuesday, February 4, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.2||354||Friday, December 6, 2013||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.1||300||Friday, October 18, 2013||approved|
|SQLite 184.108.40.206||226||Wednesday, October 9, 2013||approved|
|SQLite 220.127.116.11||657||Sunday, January 22, 2012||approved|
|SQLite 18.104.22.168||217||Friday, January 13, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the SQLite Package
- This discussion is only about SQLite and the SQLite package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SQLite, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.