Downloads of v 18.104.22.168
This package installs the DLL for the SQLite SQL database engine in your user path. SQLite is a software library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine.
| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install SQLite, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sqlite
To upgrade SQLite, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sqlite
- Either there are no files or this package was submitted prior to inspecting packages for file content (July 2014). You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
This package has no dependencies.
|SQLite 3.9.2||305||Monday, November 2, 2015||approved|
|SQLite 3.9.0||283||Wednesday, October 14, 2015||approved|
|SQLite 22.214.171.124||523||Wednesday, July 29, 2015||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.11||51||Monday, July 27, 2015||approved|
|SQLite 126.96.36.199||412||Wednesday, May 20, 2015||approved|
|SQLite 188.8.131.52||114||Saturday, May 9, 2015||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.10||53||Thursday, May 7, 2015||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.9||202||Saturday, April 11, 2015||approved|
|SQLite 184.108.40.206||81||Wednesday, April 8, 2015||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.8||504||Friday, January 16, 2015||approved|
|SQLite 220.127.116.1141216||191||Tuesday, December 16, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 18.104.22.16841215||76||Monday, December 15, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 22.214.171.12441210||56||Wednesday, December 10, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 126.96.36.199||173||Wednesday, November 19, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 188.8.131.52||241||Wednesday, October 29, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.7||144||Friday, October 17, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.6||369||Friday, August 15, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 184.108.40.20640809||84||Saturday, August 9, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.5||1373||Wednesday, June 4, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 220.127.116.11||249||Thursday, April 3, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 18.104.22.168||86||Thursday, March 27, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 22.214.171.124||117||Tuesday, March 11, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.4||55||Monday, March 10, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 126.96.36.199||145||Tuesday, February 11, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.3||89||Tuesday, February 4, 2014||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.2||209||Friday, December 6, 2013||approved|
|SQLite 3.8.1||170||Friday, October 18, 2013||approved|
|SQLite 188.8.131.52||90||Wednesday, October 9, 2013||approved|
|SQLite 184.108.40.206||530||Sunday, January 22, 2012||approved|
|SQLite 220.127.116.11||102||Friday, January 13, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the SQLite Package
- This discussion is only about SQLite and the SQLite package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SQLite, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.