Downloads of v 65.0.3400.000
SRWare Iron is a freeware web browser implementation of the Chromium source code by SRWare of Germany.
Iron is issued by SRWare under an “all rights reserved” license, indicating that it is made from a combination of proprietary and free software, although in download page SRWare claims “Iron is free and OpenSource.” (from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
To install SRWare Iron, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install srwareiron
To upgrade SRWare Iron, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade srwareiron
#Install-VirtualPackage 'srwareiron.portable' 'srwareiron.install'
Virus Scan Results
- SRWareIron.65.0.3400.000.nupkg (19f150bbe90f) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- srwareiron.install (= 65.0.3400.000)
Copyright 2016 The Chromium Authors
|SRWare Iron 65.0.3400.000||11||Monday, March 19, 2018||approved|
|SRWare Iron 64.0.3350.000||253||Monday, February 12, 2018||approved|
|SRWare Iron 63.0.3300.000||252||Wednesday, January 3, 2018||approved|
|SRWare Iron 62.0.3250.000||332||Tuesday, November 7, 2017||approved|
|SRWare Iron 61.0.3200.000||327||Monday, September 25, 2017||approved|
|SRWare Iron 60.0.3150.100||264||Friday, August 18, 2017||approved|
|SRWare Iron 60.0.3150.000||165||Saturday, August 12, 2017||approved|
|SRWare Iron 59.0.3100.000||337||Wednesday, June 28, 2017||approved|
|SRWare Iron 58.0.3050.000||364||Thursday, May 4, 2017||approved|
|SRWare Iron 57.0.3000.0||312||Monday, March 27, 2017||approved|
|SRWare Iron 56.0.2950.1||436||Thursday, March 2, 2017||approved|
|SRWare Iron 56.0.2950.0||276||Thursday, February 9, 2017||approved|
|SRWare Iron 55.0.2900.1||299||Monday, January 16, 2017||approved|
|SRWare Iron 53.0.2800.0||953||Tuesday, September 27, 2016||approved|
|SRWare Iron 52.0.2750.0||556||Monday, August 8, 2016||approved|
|SRWare Iron 51.0.2700.0||179||Sunday, June 12, 2016||approved|
|SRWare Iron 50.0.2650.0||132||Friday, May 13, 2016||approved|
|SRWare Iron 49.0.2600.0||317||Tuesday, March 22, 2016||approved|
|SRWare Iron 48.0.2550.2||266||Sunday, February 28, 2016||approved|
|SRWare Iron 48.0.2550.1||249||Friday, February 12, 2016||approved|
|SRWare Iron 48.0.2550.0||202||Thursday, February 4, 2016||approved|
|SRWare Iron 47.0.2500.0||292||Wednesday, December 23, 2015||approved|
|SRWare Iron 46.0.2450.0||273||Tuesday, November 3, 2015||approved|
|SRWare Iron 45.0.2400.0||329||Tuesday, September 22, 2015||approved|
|SRWare Iron 44.0.2350.0||283||Monday, August 10, 2015||approved|
|SRWare Iron 43.0.2300.0||359||Friday, June 5, 2015||approved|
|SRWare Iron 42.0.2250.1||292||Monday, May 4, 2015||approved|
|SRWare Iron 42.0.2250.0||171||Sunday, May 3, 2015||approved|
|SRWare Iron 41.0.2200.0||318||Sunday, March 8, 2015||approved|
|SRWare Iron 40.0.2150.0||273||Tuesday, February 10, 2015||approved|
|SRWare Iron 39.0.2100.0||329||Sunday, December 7, 2014||approved|
|SRWare Iron 38.0.2050.0||362||Friday, October 24, 2014||approved|
|SRWare Iron 37.0.2000.0||293||Monday, September 8, 2014||approved|
|SRWare Iron 36.0.1950.0||293||Saturday, August 2, 2014||approved|
|SRWare Iron 35.0.1900.0||288||Thursday, June 5, 2014||approved|
|SRWare Iron 34.0.1850.0||273||Thursday, April 24, 2014||approved|
|SRWare Iron 33.0.1800.0||315||Saturday, March 8, 2014||approved|
|SRWare Iron 32.0.1750.1||278||Friday, January 31, 2014||approved|
|SRWare Iron 32.0.1750.0||207||Thursday, January 30, 2014||approved|
|SRWare Iron 31.0.1700.0||321||Monday, December 2, 2013||approved|
|SRWare Iron 30.0.1650.0||267||Monday, October 21, 2013||approved|
|SRWare Iron 29.0.1600.1||303||Saturday, September 14, 2013||approved|
|SRWareIron 28.0.1550.0||228||Thursday, August 1, 2013||approved|
|SRWareIron 27.0.1500.0||274||Tuesday, July 9, 2013||approved|
|SRWareIron 26.0.1450.0||235||Tuesday, May 21, 2013||approved|
|SRWareIron 24.0.1350.0||243||Sunday, February 24, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the SRWare Iron Package
- This discussion is only about SRWare Iron and the SRWare Iron package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SRWare Iron, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.