Downloads of v 5.1.50428.0
Silverlight is a powerful development tool for creating engaging, interactive user experiences for Web and mobile applications
To install Microsoft Silverlight, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install silverlight
To upgrade Microsoft Silverlight, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade silverlight
# http://www.microsoft.com/about/legal/en/us/Copyright/Default.aspx #copyright $url = 'https://download.microsoft.com/download/1/F/6/1F637DB3-8EF9-4D96-A8F1-909DFD7C5E69/50428.00/Silverlight.exe' $url64bit = 'https://download.microsoft.com/download/1/F/6/1F637DB3-8EF9-4D96-A8F1-909DFD7C5E69/50428.00/Silverlight_x64.exe' Install-ChocolateyPackage 'Silverlight' 'exe' '/q' "$url" "$url64bit" -validExitCodes @(0)
Virus Scan Results
- Silverlight.5.1.50428.0.nupkg (9b4997b14af9) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Silverlight_x64.exe (0093b88414d6) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Silverlight.exe (9c75c5154e91) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright 2012 Microsoft
|Microsoft Silverlight 5.1.50905.0||313230||Monday, March 20, 2017||approved|
|Microsoft Silverlight 5.1.50428.0||384732||Monday, August 1, 2016||approved|
|Microsoft Silverlight 5.1.41212.0||57172||Friday, February 19, 2016||approved|
|Microsoft Silverlight 5.0.2||40048||Thursday, January 29, 2015||approved|
|Microsoft Silverlight 5.0.1||9209||Wednesday, August 13, 2014||approved|
|Microsoft Silverlight 5.0||6556||Monday, May 14, 2012|
Discussion for the Microsoft Silverlight Package
- This discussion is only about Microsoft Silverlight and the Microsoft Silverlight package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Microsoft Silverlight, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.