Downloads of v 3.50
Web Monitor lets you monitor any number of Web URLs, check them for specific HTTP responses and timeouts,
and lets you take action when a failure occurs. You can email a site down notic and also receive site back
up notices if and when the failure subsides. You can also launch an application or URL from the monitoring
machine to perform task like restarts or custom notifications, logging etc.
The application can run as a Desktop Application or Windows Service.
To install West Wind Web Monitor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install westwindwebmonitor
To upgrade West Wind Web Monitor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade westwindwebmonitor
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- WestwindWebMonitor.3.50.nupkg (c3e18e1fa1ca) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- WestWindWebMonitorSetup.exe (67580fe89b3c) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
West Wind Technologies, 2013
|West Wind Web Monitor 3.50||548||Tuesday, December 10, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the West Wind Web Monitor Package
- This discussion is only about West Wind Web Monitor and the West Wind Web Monitor package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or West Wind Web Monitor, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.