Downloads of v 2012.0.0
Windows Live Writer
Windows Live Writer makes it easy to share your photos and videos on almost any blog service. With Writer, you can preview everything you’re adding to your blog, and see exactly how the fonts, spacing, colors, and images will look, before you publish. It's fast and easy to make photos and videos look great on your blog. You can even create a photo album—just select the style you want and Writer takes care of the rest. Writer is already packed with useful features, but if you like to tinker, there are all sorts of plug-ins you can add to help you do even more.
To install Windows Live Writer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install windowslivewriter
To upgrade Windows Live Writer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade windowslivewriter
- Either there are no files or this package was submitted prior to inspecting packages for file content (July 2014). You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
|Windows Live Writer 2012.0.0||1280||Sunday, April 14, 2013||approved|
|Windows Live Writer 2011.0.0||332||Sunday, April 15, 2012|
Discussion for the Windows Live Writer Package
- This discussion is only about Windows Live Writer and the Windows Live Writer package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Windows Live Writer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.