Downloads of v 17.009.20044
Adobe Reader is the global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents. It's the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
This package installs the updater for the reader.
I don't know if this package will work or for how long it will work. Adobe made this really difficult to maintain.
To install Adobe Reader DC Update, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install adobereader-update
To upgrade Adobe Reader DC Update, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade adobereader-update
$packageName = 'adobereader-update' $installerPath = $(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition) $filePath = Join-Path $installerPath 'acroreadupdater.msp' $args = "/p $filePath /quiet" $url = 'http://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/AcrobatDC/1700920044/AcroRdrDCUpd1700920044_MUI.msp' Get-ChocolateyWebFile $packageName $filePath $url -Checksum 49c4d8ca7f4e2a07500454fb3c5aeb1837d9386010763130f4edfcf787b6a94a -ChecksumType 'sha256' #no support for msp files: https://github.com/chocolatey/choco/issues/509 Start-ChocolateyProcessAsAdmin $args 'msiexec' Remove-Item $filePath -Force
Virus Scan Results
- adobereader-update.17.009.20044.nupkg (15d76b48a62e) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- adobereader (≥ 2015.007.20033)
|Adobe Reader DC Update 17.012.20095||20794||Friday, August 11, 2017||approved|
|Adobe Reader DC Update 17.012.20093||10749||Tuesday, August 8, 2017||approved|
|Adobe Reader DC Update 17.009.20058||53337||Tuesday, July 11, 2017||approved|
|Adobe Reader DC Update 17.009.20044||762120||Tuesday, April 11, 2017||approved|
|Adobe Reader DC Update 15.023.20070||46189||Tuesday, February 21, 2017||approved|
|Adobe Reader DC Update 15.023.20056||27354||Sunday, January 29, 2017||approved|
|Adobe Reader DC Update 15.023.20053||16649||Tuesday, January 10, 2017||approved|
|Adobe Reader DC Update 15.020.20042.1||18205||Tuesday, December 13, 2016||approved|
|Adobe Reader DC Update 15.017.20053.1||59590||Monday, August 22, 2016||approved|
|Adobe Reader DC Update 15.017.20053||10788||Tuesday, August 2, 2016||approved|
|Adobe Reader DC Update 15.017.20050||7043||Tuesday, July 12, 2016||approved|
|Adobe Reader DC Update 15.016.20045||117||Thursday, June 2, 2016||approved|
|Adobe Reader DC Update 15.016.20041||106||Thursday, May 19, 2016||approved|
|Adobe Reader DC Update 15.016.20039||88||Tuesday, May 10, 2016||approved|
|Adobe Reader DC Update 15.010.20060||4087||Tuesday, March 8, 2016||approved|
|Adobe Reader DC Update 15.010.20059||1294||Friday, February 19, 2016||approved|
|Adobe Reader DC Update 15.010.20056||1496||Tuesday, January 12, 2016||approved|
|Adobe Reader DC Update 15.009.20079||237||Friday, December 18, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Adobe Reader DC Update Package
- This discussion is only about Adobe Reader DC Update and the Adobe Reader DC Update package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Adobe Reader DC Update, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.