Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 0.3.3:
05 Feb 2017
Tags:alphacloud msbuild xslt xslt-2 xslt-3 xml
XSLT 2 and 3 transformation for MSBuild.
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
1 Test Failing and 1 Passing Test
Validation Testing Failed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was rejected on 05 Feb 2017. The reviewer shatl has listed the following reason(s):
XSTL 2 and 3 transformation for MSBuild.
md5: 30ACEBC4B030C267325F40FC2698529A | sha1: 23A6B1EDA9BA0511672C9D9CE3E0E096C035AACF | sha256: B42EC481E7FAB08FA5B3D0397170C9A033A1BE5C70ED25A3EDB3E8C48CAC6F02 | sha512: B782E2604528935B6B0E8CE8E5CC55935F19E96F22579C5435F15AE964F88567EC2932EAD2C517F978E4E84E3190937D588029022AD92B8BAB36FA968099E1D7
md5: 681D4747AB65BEE10F1B832C47A00A6A | sha1: 027041C842D9D4F1992337674B3F83882A790903 | sha256: EE393DECA3C5782BDBAB55115041AC5915517D45EE87CE39C54C867F32F63F83 | sha512: E8A1E9A442F2CD86483E4665EE0388CB53A2B7FF019DC6C65E6F81B15CEBE3469543A9CADA4F384B88DCC0CD1B014627EA412B94234B299DB9AFF42338263D71
md5: 45F4F7DE674C866D2EA02D7E2EB98820 | sha1: 24CC52634CF3A671BB53D1190FC4056ED222F129 | sha256: C39846ADA7351A1F87483D3BD2A4F4E82ECC9D694D6DE4434D0365FEA9217B3A | sha512: F994A66D0BD835E9254377B59D42828FF86B60E079726BDF205691A242240E99E3DB137784B2D26BF403D23AD6748008041697B254D8A8F2E456872C6088008F
md5: 3FAD0F765ED4DCDA2DDB8701334D2329 | sha1: A22356E949264544DA03263DA83A04C2B66D5C7C | sha256: E18FA3C21890ABE6EA2CE050E10E35F466BCA229E3C2608531B2F4C996CE96E1 | sha512: C8D6C769C2BC37784FB42C7F029BEA1FFBFD9B16667FEBB8D6646786CC06F5C925BF313AB5564DBBAC93F9F9E925D0C401E2847CA978B19F9502611FB6E786AA
md5: 71C0B5DC3731F156B3A1BD1CDFEEA9B7 | sha1: C901D435083F81C7AE079960E4E0395E2AF49EBF | sha256: F51B45AD3DA11DCD30EC0C92C0ABF9923EEDF9611E2A1AE0F95F12A0A20E57B4 | sha512: 268123717CCBD067F04EFAE6E6C90071C8BB377A38328A03036BDF24E4FD7C203B1734E87DE30954E74D24EBE39C764E4BD052BA3BA21529D544C535842BC611
md5: E190C0989DD7424F006B36963F7506E5 | sha1: 939443BB4A63EAB0344F3CD54073A4BEA24F9E54 | sha256: 25CAAF45FB62C013177D303512E5E1C7D70F08883D2CD15DE4E627642F6980C2 | sha512: E47180B1AB468C352032D25E75388940A611EDA6D88B95EFC22E7DE9521D58599A8F2AF71C799C4943D2957184309B8B04121C406CB43A4E610F82BD77AF7A4A
md5: AC783070F5051739EEB2356156D62C34 | sha1: AD1814BF82E1F183E9A30D3ACD0B1E3E417DCD8B | sha256: 926C860CD14D2468C728B0E267225B1F73E74D18BBA5C3F65AC3E8707F6DF374 | sha512: B16761747B389A06783572F9CADF8D778CEE411518B59E457D9B8E558A1B08E6E4B72F67D6CEB9502858AC49367ED340F9D5B9735EBE3C976A306ECA9B6DF7D9
md5: CD55178968C9DA519A3FD8843137364D | sha1: DF31687118B5A627860BEBEFE184A9DFDC4FC1C1 | sha256: C08207222075C63D6EA3E87E80E0BE16C30241CF2C193E063C42B5F8DF46F4A3 | sha512: FB1A11CF8DAB93159702E3E6D64EE29D6A9EAB537D2F472D71F025349F699DD90FE4CAAA4FACA1CDE12B29B751AA2B149551BC88BF4E2A8829C048FBD54A36F4
md5: 324802C42B33A719D00E274808CF438D | sha1: 546693F7DD45388CECC25EDDC200EFC500B1582C | sha256: DF86A3DE5590211AB592F638757888F49F5E62168C91016BA7FA666BE2758B44 | sha512: EB1165956AECA057F6BC5B5A617931B92DAB981542054EF840213F9CBA6D07602BAB2E970D8470AE73E66F0AD08580FAC8F50AFCC502F3E1F4B2906EBA12FD87
md5: 190B34150121ED18BA3ABBC1BE5FDC09 | sha1: F318F87EDF92E7EE987FCAC03A6AB107B418F2B1 | sha256: 84EB6F3741B6D630FC20CE518AC35C9F6C7FAB8310787EF13C4EB6B66CA81ECE | sha512: DA4EF3408FAE1EF2D60873B3A15A1041CDBFF65E2504C6F05CF944FC612FAB01276C93412F393CBA0844AF2B271C5177421CF5D6CEA9055A2E81DE6768FF2E0F
No results available for this package. We are building up results for older packages over time so expect to see results. If this is a new package, it should have results within a day or two.
Copyright (c) 2016-2017 Alphacloud.net
Upgraded Saxon to 18.104.22.168.
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about XSLT 2 and 3 transformation for MSBuild. and the XSLT 2 and 3 transformation for MSBuild. package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or XSLT 2 and 3 transformation for MSBuild., or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.