Downloads of v 2.6.0
AnyDesk screen sharing and remote control software
To install AnyDesk, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install anydesk
To upgrade AnyDesk, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade anydesk
Get-ChocolateyWebFile -PackageName 'anydesk' -FileFullPath "$(Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)\anydesk.exe" -Url 'http://download.anydesk.com/AnyDesk.exe' -checksum '6525a053c5c2dbe16d73b927a3e5277ca8278958a524dce09da231393f00fdc7' -checksumType 'sha256'
Virus Scan Results
- anydesk.2.6.0.nupkg (4bce55714a32) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- AnyDesk.exe (6525a053c5c2) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
14.10.2016 - 2.6.0
- Implemented Access Control List feature. This makes it possible to restrict
access to machines based on the alias. Wildcards are supported, for example
"*@company", "[email protected]" and so on. Restrictions based solely on the numerical
id are also supported. You can find the feature in the Security Panel of the
- Fixed a bug where the file transfer and probably the text clipboard did not
work on Windows 7 when UAC was disabled and AnyDesk was not installed.
- Fixed a regression which could lead to being unable to control the remote machine
after activating a privileged window in the task bar when AnyDesk was not
- Fixed a bug which could cause severe image lag after using the "switch sides"
or "request elevation" features or doing a fast user switch of a remote
controlled Windows session.
- Improved reliability of the direct connection process.
- Improved clipboard stability.
- The remote users input is now temporarily disabled when typing on the local
keyboard. In previous versions, only moving the mouse disabled remote input.
|AnyDesk 5.2.2||2818||Saturday, July 13, 2019||approved|
|AnyDesk 5.2.1||2648||Saturday, June 8, 2019||approved|
|AnyDesk 5.1.2||1172||Tuesday, May 28, 2019||approved|
|AnyDesk 5.1.1||836||Friday, May 24, 2019||approved|
|AnyDesk 5.1.0||1095||Wednesday, May 15, 2019||approved|
|AnyDesk 5.0.5||2028||Sunday, April 14, 2019||approved|
|AnyDesk 5.0.4||782||Tuesday, April 9, 2019||approved|
|AnyDesk 5.0.3||742||Saturday, April 6, 2019||approved|
|AnyDesk 5.0.2||586||Thursday, April 4, 2019||approved|
|AnyDesk 4.3.0||4318||Saturday, December 15, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 4.2.3||3194||Thursday, August 23, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 4.2.2||964||Friday, July 20, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 4.2.1||273||Wednesday, July 18, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 4.2.0||388||Thursday, July 12, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 4.1.3||874||Wednesday, June 13, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 4.1.2||535||Tuesday, May 29, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 4.1.0||283||Saturday, May 26, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 4.0.1||1183||Thursday, April 12, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 4.0.0||248||Wednesday, April 11, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.7.0||1709||Thursday, January 11, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.6.3||911||Saturday, November 18, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.6.2||676||Wednesday, October 18, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.6.1||27832||Wednesday, September 6, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.6.0||313||Saturday, September 2, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.5.0||440||Friday, August 11, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.4.1||543||Friday, July 14, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.4.0||274||Wednesday, July 12, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.3.2||332||Friday, July 7, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.3.1||346||Tuesday, June 27, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.3.0||327||Saturday, June 24, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.2.5||451||Thursday, June 1, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.2.4||423||Wednesday, May 17, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.2.3||376||Tuesday, May 9, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.2.2||257||Saturday, May 6, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.2.1||281||Thursday, May 4, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.2.0||289||Sunday, April 30, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.1.1||959||Friday, January 6, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.1.0||264||Friday, December 30, 2016||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.0.0||300||Wednesday, December 14, 2016||approved|
|AnyDesk 2.6.1||394||Monday, November 21, 2016||approved|
|AnyDesk 2.6.0||370||Saturday, October 15, 2016||approved|
|AnyDesk 2.5.0||367||Thursday, September 22, 2016||approved|
|AnyDesk 2.3.5||487||Wednesday, August 10, 2016||approved|
|AnyDesk 2.3.4||257||Wednesday, August 3, 2016||approved|
|AnyDesk 2.3.0||348||Saturday, June 4, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the AnyDesk Package
- This discussion is only about AnyDesk and the AnyDesk package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or AnyDesk, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.