Downloads of v 2.0.1
Argyll Color Management System is an ICC compatible color management system, available as Open Source. It supports accurate ICC profile creation for scanners, cameras and film recorders, and calibration and profiling of displays and RGB & CMYK printers. Device Link can be created with a wide variety of advanced options, including specialized Video calibration standards and 3dLuts. Spectral sample data is supported, allowing a selection of illuminants observer types, and paper fluorescent whitener additive compensation. Profiles can also incorporate source specific gamut mappings for perceptual and saturation intents. Gamut mapping and profile linking uses the CIECAM02 appearance model, a unique gamut mapping algorithm, and a wide selection of rendering intents. It also includes code for the fastest portable 8 bit raster color conversion engine available anywhere, as well as support for fast, fully accurate 16 bit conversion. Device color gamuts can also be viewed and compared using a VRML viewer. Comprehensive documentation is provided for each major tool, and a general guide to using the tools for typical color management tasks is also available. A mailing list provides support for more advanced usage.
Argyll is a collection of source code that compiles into a set of command line tools, licensed under the GNU licensing terms.
Argyll also includes a general purpose ICC V2 profile format access library, icclib, and a general purpose CGATS file format I/O library.
To install Argyll CMS, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install argyll
To upgrade Argyll CMS, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade argyll
$packageName = 'argyll' $url = 'http://argyllcms.com/Argyll_V2.0.1_win32_exe.zip' $checksum = 'eaecb48ef903b378c6bb41e6c295a6e3387023c5474fa89ab379aec06f5ca12c' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'http://argyllcms.com/Argyll_V2.0.1_win64_exe.zip' $checksum64 = 'd1831767365a6cfe67d3f59c79d07acea86cdde1552e83d47467c39334458fbc' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64"
Virus Scan Results
- argyll.2.0.1.nupkg (8504b5548df6) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Argyll_V2.0.1_win64_exe.zip (d1831767365a) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Argyll_V2.0.1_win32_exe.zip (eaecb48ef903) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 1995 Graeme Gill
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|Argyll CMS 2.0.1||898||Monday, July 9, 2018||approved|
|Argyll CMS 2.0.0||532||Saturday, November 18, 2017||approved|
|Argyll CMS 1.9.2||684||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
|Argyll CMS 1.8.3||306||Thursday, February 11, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Argyll CMS Package
- This discussion is only about Argyll CMS and the Argyll CMS package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Argyll CMS, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.