Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.35.0:
03 Aug 2020
- Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa
Tags:cli download manager ftp bittorrent metalink
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved as a trusted package on 03 Aug 2020.
aria2 is a multi-protocol & multi-source, cross platform download utility. The supported
protocols are HTTP(S), FTP, BitTorrent, Metalink. It can download a file from multiple
sources/protocols and tries to utilize your maximum download bandwidth.
- Multi-Connection Download. aria2 can download a file from multiple sources/protocols and tries
to utilize your maximum download bandwidth. Really speeds up your download experience.
- Lightweight. aria2 doesn’t require much memory and CPU time. When disk cache is off, the
physical memory usage is typically 4MiB (normal HTTP/FTP downloads) to 9MiB (BitTorrent downloads).
CPU usage in BitTorrent with download speed of 2.8MiB/sec is around 6%.
- Fully Featured BitTorrent Client. All features you want in BitTorrent client are available: DHT,
PEX, Encryption, Magnet URI, Web-Seeding, Selective Downloads, Local Peer Discovery and UDP tracker.
- Metalink Enabled. aria2 supports The Metalink Download Description Format (aka Metalink v4),
Metalink version 3 and Metalink/HTTP. Metalink offers the file verification, HTTP/FTP/BitTorrent
integration and the various configurations for language, location, OS, etc.
- Remote Control. aria2 supports RPC interface to control the aria2 process. The supported
interfaces are JSON-RPC (over HTTP and WebSocket) and XML-RPC.
If this package isn't up-to-date for some days, Create an issue
Support me on Patreon
$packageName = $env:ChocolateyPackageName $url = 'https://github.com//aria2/aria2/releases/download/release-1.35.0/aria2-1.35.0-win-32bit-build1.zip' $checksum = '60b3720d1d08ff0124224c53e5f0ee05a4427782e2abc63b6a67c023aa5ffb66' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'https://github.com//aria2/aria2/releases/download/release-1.35.0/aria2-1.35.0-win-64bit-build1.zip' $checksum64 = '81a231aa72966cf9a7a63bf40de9053261ff6b176877685e054591849c28eafa' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64 "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64"
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- aria126.96.36.199.nupkg (4bc94c831a96) - ## / 62
- aria2-1.35.0-win-64bit-build1.zip (81a231aa7296) - ## / 63
- aria2-1.35.0-win-32bit-build1.zip (60b3720d1d08) - ## / 64
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|aria2 1.35.0||6012||Monday, August 3, 2020||Approved|
|aria2 188.8.131.52||15898||Tuesday, May 15, 2018||Approved|
|aria2 184.108.40.206||2632||Wednesday, November 8, 2017||Approved|
|aria2 220.127.116.11||2235||Wednesday, May 17, 2017||Approved|
|aria2 18.104.22.168||1301||Monday, January 16, 2017||Approved|
|aria2 22.214.171.124||688||Friday, December 16, 2016||Approved|
|aria2 126.96.36.199||691||Tuesday, November 15, 2016||Approved|
|aria2 188.8.131.52||655||Thursday, October 20, 2016||Approved|
|aria2 184.108.40.206||884||Wednesday, July 20, 2016||Approved|
|aria2 220.127.116.11||332||Wednesday, June 15, 2016||Approved|
|aria2 18.104.22.168||301||Thursday, June 9, 2016||Approved|
|aria2 1.23.0||340||Sunday, May 15, 2016||Approved|
|aria2 1.22.0||538||Friday, April 15, 2016||Approved|
|aria2 22.214.171.12460316||502||Thursday, March 17, 2016||Approved|
|aria2 1.21.0||372||Tuesday, March 15, 2016||Approved|
|aria2 1.20.0||481||Tuesday, February 23, 2016||Approved|
|aria2 1.19.0||1034||Monday, May 25, 2015||Approved|
|aria2 1.18.10||593||Tuesday, February 24, 2015||Approved|
|aria2 1.18.9||429||Wednesday, February 4, 2015||Approved|
|aria2 126.96.36.19950129||289||Thursday, January 29, 2015||Approved|
|Aria2 1.18.8||665||Wednesday, September 24, 2014||Approved|
|Aria2 1.18.7||524||Sunday, August 3, 2014||Approved|
|Aria2 1.18.5||501||Sunday, March 30, 2014||Approved|
|Aria2 1.18.4||476||Monday, March 24, 2014||Approved|
|Aria2 1.18.3||458||Sunday, January 5, 2014||Approved|
|Aria2 1.18.2||442||Friday, December 27, 2013||Approved|
|Aria2 1.18.1||467||Wednesday, October 23, 2013||Approved|
|Aria2 1.18.0||449||Saturday, September 28, 2013||Approved|
|Aria2 1.17.1||495||Monday, August 12, 2013||Approved|
© Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about aria2 and the aria2 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or aria2, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.