Downloads of v 0.10.2
Audio Router is a similar app that does exactly what CheVolume does, except this is free.
Here's a simple gif to show how it's used.
For all feature requests/bugs/feedback, you can send me a PM. I highly appreciate all of them. The thread is now archived, so unfortunately you can't reply to it anymore.
To install Audio Router, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install audio-router
To upgrade Audio Router, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade audio-router
Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName 'audio-router' ` -Url 'https://github.com/audiorouterdev/audio-router/releases/download/v0.10.2/AudioRouter-0.10.2-32bit.zip' ` -Url64 'https://github.com/audiorouterdev/audio-router/releases/download/v0.10.2/AudioRouter-0.10.2.zip' ` -UnzipLocation "$(Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" ` -Checksum "FF8FCB32E6866BCE07F546DFC4E0A85DF7C7FA3A99DD358444E0C3B6D1D77BFE" ` -ChecksumType "sha256" ` -Checksum64 "CC790ED01EB16F3E063FBD9136004C366ACA711E0CCD670C947166A8BE5207E4" ` -ChecksumType64 "sha256"
Virus Scan Results
- audio-router.0.10.2.nupkg (418479274ae4) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- AudioRouter-0.10.2.zip (cc790ed01eb1) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- AudioRouter-0.10.2-32bit.zip (ff8fcb32e686) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Audio Router 0.10.2||395||Sunday, November 5, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Audio Router Package
- This discussion is only about Audio Router and the Audio Router package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Audio Router, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.