Downloads of v 1.3
Suggests and completes words as you type! Write faster and more efficiently.
- Start typing somewhere. After the first few characters, a suggestion box will appear.
- Use the Up and Down arrow keys to select an entry if the currently selected one is not the desired word.
- Press Enter or Tab to trigger the completion with the currently selected word.
- Alternatively, press one of Alt + 1, Alt + 2, ..., Alt + 9, Alt + 0 to trigger completion with the 1st, 2nd, ..., 9th, and 10th word, respectively.
To install Autocomplete, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install autocomplete
To upgrade Autocomplete, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade autocomplete
$packageName = 'autocomplete' $url = 'https://github.com//Uberi/Autocomplete/releases/download/1.3/Autocomplete.zip' $checksum = 'ca6a4192c25aa58247e25571a3bf08db' $checksumType = 'md5' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"
Virus Scan Results
- autocomplete.1.3.nupkg (51bc75716468) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Autocomplete.zip (0283cd8000a3) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2013 Anthony Zhang
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|Autocomplete 1.3||675||Thursday, July 9, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Autocomplete Package
- This discussion is only about Autocomplete and the Autocomplete package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Autocomplete, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.