Downloads of v 1.1.22.09
AutoHotkey is a free, open source macro-creation and automation software utility that allows users to automate repetitive tasks. It is driven by a custom scripting language that is aimed specifically at providing keyboard shortcuts, otherwise known as hotkeys.
AutoHotkey_L is a fork of AutoHotkey which adds a long list of new features and fixes some bugs. Anything that can be done with AutoHotkey can also be done with AutoHotkey_L. Scripts written for AutoHotkey will also run on AutoHotkey_L, with some exceptions.
To install AutoHotkey, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install autohotkey
To upgrade AutoHotkey, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade autohotkey
#Install-VirtualPackage 'autohotkey.portable' 'autohotkey.install'
- autohotkey.install (≥ 1.1.22.09)
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.09||1098||Wednesday, November 11, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.07||1418||Sunday, September 27, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.06||636||Tuesday, September 15, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.04||1309||Wednesday, August 19, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.03||1611||Sunday, July 12, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.02||1629||Wednesday, May 27, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.01||207||Sunday, May 24, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.00||850||Friday, May 1, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.21.03||712||Sunday, April 12, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.21.02||432||Saturday, April 4, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.21.01||112||Friday, April 3, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.21.00||333||Saturday, March 28, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.20.03||372||Saturday, March 21, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.20.02||488||Wednesday, March 11, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.20.01||149||Tuesday, March 10, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.20.00||181||Sunday, March 8, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.19.03||872||Wednesday, February 11, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.19.02||638||Sunday, January 25, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.19.01||634||Wednesday, January 7, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.18.00||308||Tuesday, December 30, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.17.01||29||Sunday, December 28, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.17.00||36||Saturday, December 27, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.16.05||1897||Sunday, September 28, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.16.04||419||Tuesday, September 16, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.16.03||224||Thursday, September 11, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.16.02||45||Thursday, September 11, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.16.01||122||Tuesday, September 9, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.15.04||588||Tuesday, August 12, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.15.03||302||Saturday, August 2, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.15.02||504||Tuesday, July 8, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.15.01||265||Monday, June 30, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.15.00||828||Monday, May 5, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.14.04||272||Friday, April 25, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.14.03||853||Saturday, February 15, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.14.02||383||Thursday, January 30, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.14.01||578||Sunday, January 19, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the AutoHotkey Package
- This discussion is only about AutoHotkey and the AutoHotkey package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or AutoHotkey, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.