Downloads of v 1.1.26.01
AutoHotkey is a free, open source macro-creation and automation software utility that allows users to automate repetitive tasks. It is driven by a custom scripting language that is aimed specifically at providing keyboard shortcuts, otherwise known as hotkeys.
You can use AutoHotkey to:
- Automate almost anything by sending keystrokes and mouse clicks.
- You can write a mouse or keyboard macro by hand or a macro recorder.
- Remap keys and buttons on your keyboard, joystick, and mouse.
- Create hotkeys for keyboard, joystick, and mouse.
- Essentially any key, button or combination can become a hotkey.
- Expand abbreviations as you type them.
- Retrieve and change the clipboard's contents.
- Convert any AHK script into an executable file that can be run on computers where AutoHotkey is not installed.
You can also:
- Create custom data-entry forms, user interfaces and menu bars.
- See GUI for details (you can use a Gui editor).
- Automate data entry jobs by reading data from text files, XML, CSV, Excel and various database formats.
- Read signals from hand-held remote controls via the WinLIRC client script.
- Use the Component Object Model (COM).
- Use array/associative array/OOP (Objects).
- Use variadic functions.
- Use DLL calls and Windows Messages.
- Use Perl Compatible Regular Expressions (PCRE).
- Use interactive debugging features and more.
To install AutoHotkey, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install autohotkey
To upgrade AutoHotkey, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade autohotkey
#Install-VirtualPackage 'autohotkey.portable' 'autohotkey.install'
Virus Scan Results
- autohotkey.1.1.26.01.nupkg (03c3344a5fa5) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- autohotkey.install (≥ 1.1.26.01)
|AutoHotkey 1.1.26.01||6300||Sunday, July 16, 2017||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.26.00||3342||Saturday, June 10, 2017||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.25.02||2620||Saturday, May 13, 2017||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.25.01||4448||Sunday, March 5, 2017||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.25.00||240||Saturday, March 4, 2017||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.24.05||2352||Friday, February 3, 2017||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.24.04||2893||Saturday, December 17, 2016||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.24.03||2031||Saturday, November 19, 2016||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.24.02||1542||Thursday, October 13, 2016||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.24.01||4643||Tuesday, August 2, 2016||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00||513||Sunday, May 22, 2016||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.23.07||92||Friday, May 20, 2016||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06||114||Sunday, May 15, 2016||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.23.05||2084||Sunday, March 27, 2016||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.23.04||201||Saturday, March 26, 2016||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.23.03||1061||Saturday, March 12, 2016||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.23.02||86||Saturday, March 12, 2016||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.23.01||1960||Sunday, January 24, 2016||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.23.00||656||Saturday, January 16, 2016||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.09||2317||Wednesday, November 11, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.07||1514||Sunday, September 27, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.06||735||Tuesday, September 15, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.04||1401||Wednesday, August 19, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.03||1705||Sunday, July 12, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.02||1740||Wednesday, May 27, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.01||300||Sunday, May 24, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.00||915||Friday, May 1, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.21.03||808||Sunday, April 12, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.21.02||533||Saturday, April 4, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.21.01||189||Friday, April 3, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.21.00||412||Saturday, March 28, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.20.03||459||Saturday, March 21, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.20.02||581||Wednesday, March 11, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.20.01||245||Tuesday, March 10, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.20.00||280||Sunday, March 8, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.19.03||975||Wednesday, February 11, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.19.02||726||Sunday, January 25, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.19.01||738||Wednesday, January 7, 2015||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.18.00||393||Tuesday, December 30, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.17.01||126||Sunday, December 28, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.17.00||136||Saturday, December 27, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.16.05||1994||Sunday, September 28, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.16.04||513||Tuesday, September 16, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.16.03||319||Thursday, September 11, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.16.02||146||Thursday, September 11, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.16.01||226||Tuesday, September 9, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.15.04||698||Tuesday, August 12, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.15.03||400||Saturday, August 2, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.15.02||602||Tuesday, July 8, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.15.01||332||Monday, June 30, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.15.00||929||Monday, May 5, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.14.04||376||Friday, April 25, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.14.03||945||Saturday, February 15, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.14.02||480||Thursday, January 30, 2014||approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.14.01||686||Sunday, January 19, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the AutoHotkey Package
- This discussion is only about AutoHotkey and the AutoHotkey package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or AutoHotkey, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.