Downloads of v 188.8.131.52
AutoIt is a freeware BASIC-like scripting language designed for automating the Windows GUI and general scripting.
It uses a combination of simulated keystrokes, mouse movement and window/control manipulation in order to automate tasks in a way not possible or reliable with other languages.
AutoIt is also very small, self-contained and will run on all versions of Windows out-of-the-box.
- Easy to learn BASIC-like syntax
- Simulate keystrokes and mouse movements
- Manipulate windows and processes
- Interact with all standard windows controls
- Scripts can be compiled into standalone executables
- Create Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs)
- COM support
- Regular expressions
- Directly call external DLL and Windows API functions
- Scriptable RunAs functions
- Detailed helpfile and large community-based support forums
- Compatible with Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Windows 7 / 2008 R2 / Windows 8 / 2012 R2
- Unicode and x64 support
- Digitally signed for peace of mind
- Works with Windows Vista's User Account Control (UAC)
To install AutoIt, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install autoit
To upgrade AutoIt, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade autoit
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- autoit.184.108.40.206.nupkg (dbe2c7ff2b1a) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- autoit.install (= 220.127.116.11)
|AutoIt 18.104.22.168||23687||Friday, March 16, 2018||approved|
|AutoIt 22.214.171.124||703||Friday, March 9, 2018||approved|
|AutoIt 126.96.36.199||1394||Monday, February 5, 2018||approved|
|AutoIT 188.8.131.52||10240||Saturday, January 9, 2016||approved|
|AutoIT 184.108.40.206||800||Friday, September 18, 2015||approved|
|AutoIT 220.127.116.11||281||Sunday, July 12, 2015||approved|
|AutoIT 18.104.22.168||4580||Monday, June 2, 2014||approved|
|AutoIT 22.214.171.124||758||Tuesday, December 31, 2013|
|AutoIT 126.96.36.199||337||Sunday, December 29, 2013|
|AutoIT 188.8.131.52||376||Monday, December 23, 2013|
|AutoIT 184.108.40.206||916||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
|AutoIT 220.127.116.11||424||Wednesday, January 18, 2012|
Discussion for the AutoIt Package
- This discussion is only about AutoIt and the AutoIt package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or AutoIt, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.