Downloads of v 1.1.0
Automation Spy is a spy utility tool designed to work with Microsoft UI Automation technology. This tool has simple intuitive features and buttons that can be used to work with it. Can be used to navigate through MS UI Automation hierarchy of elements and inspect for element attributes. You can directly navigate to an element using mouse pointer.
To install Automation Spy, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install automation-spy
To upgrade Automation Spy, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade automation-spy
$packageName = 'automation-spy' $url = 'http://www.automationspy.com/AutomationSpy.zip' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName $url "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)"
Virus Scan Results
- automation-spy.1.1.0.nupkg (a69755224ef4) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- AutomationSpy.zip (910ba8da1448) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Automation Spy 1.1.0||473||Tuesday, December 22, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Automation Spy Package
- This discussion is only about Automation Spy and the Automation Spy package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Automation Spy, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.