Downloads of v 126.96.36.199
README for Bazaar
bzr) is a decentralized revision control system, designed to be
easy for developers and end users alike. Bazaar is part of the GNU project to
develop a complete free operating system http://www.gnu.org/, and a project
of Canonical http://www.canonical.com/.
Ready-to-install packages are available for most popular operating systems from
http://wiki.bazaar.canonical.com/Download/ or you can install from source by
following the instructions in the INSTALL file.
To learn how to use Bazaar, see the official documentation in the
directory or at http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/en/.
For additional training materials including screencasts and slides,
visit our community wiki documentation page at:
Bazaar is Free Software, and is released under the GNU General Public License,
version 2 or later.
Bazaar directly supports both central version control (like cvs/svn) and
distributed version control (like git/hg). Developers can organize their
workspace in whichever way they want on a per project basis including:
- checkouts (like svn)
- feature branches (like hg)
- shared working tree (like git).
It also directly supports and encourages a large number of development best
practices like refactoring and pre-commit regression testing. Users can
choose between our command line tool and our cross-platform GUI application.
For further details, see our website at http://bazaar.canonical.com/en/
If you encounter any problems with Bazaar, need help understanding it, or would
like to offer suggestions or feedback, please get in touch with us:
Ask a question through our web support interface, at
Report bugs at https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+filebug
Write to us at [email protected]
You can join the list at https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/bazaar.
You don't need to subscribe to post, but your first post will be held
briefly for manual moderation.
Talk to us in irc://irc.ubuntu.com/bzr
Our mission is to make a version control tool that developers LOVE to use
and that casual contributors feel confident with. Please let us know how
The Bazaar Team
To install Bazaar, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install bzr
To upgrade Bazaar, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade bzr
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- bzr.188.8.131.52.nupkg (f7dbb1ce619a) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- bzr-2.5.1-1-setup.exe (c1e739fced33) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
- 184.108.40.206 - initial release of 2.5.1
- 220.127.116.11 - add install location to system PATH; do not auto-reboot after upgrade
- 18.104.22.168 - use higher-res icon; pushed to https://code.launchpad.net/~mig.hg/+junk/bzr-packaging-choco
|Bazaar 22.214.171.124||23899||Monday, August 19, 2013|
|Bazaar 126.96.36.199||299||Friday, August 16, 2013|
|Bazaar 188.8.131.52||386||Monday, February 11, 2013|
Discussion for the Bazaar Package
- This discussion is only about Bazaar and the Bazaar package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Bazaar, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.