Downloads of v 184.108.40.20680922
The 'cabal.exe' command-line program simplifies the process of managing Haskell software by automating the fetching, configuration, compilation and installation of Haskell libraries and programs.
Cabal is a system for building and packaging Haskell libraries and programs. It defines a common interface for package authors and distributors to easily build their applications in a portable way. Cabal is part of a larger infrastructure for distributing, organizing, and cataloging Haskell libraries and programs.
Specifically, the Cabal describes what a Haskell package is, how these packages interact with the language, and what Haskell implementations must to do to support packages. The Cabal also specifies some infrastructure (code) that makes it easy for tool authors to build and distribute conforming packages.
The Cabal is only one contribution to the larger goal. In particular, the Cabal says nothing about more global issues such as how authors decide where in the module name space their library should live; how users can find a package they want; how orphan packages find new owners; and so on.
To install Cabal, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install cabal
To upgrade Cabal, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade cabal
Copyright (c) 2003-2008, Isaac Jones, Simon Marlow, Martin Sjögren, Bjorn Bringert, Krasimir Angelov, Malcolm Wallace, Ross Patterson, Lemmih, Paolo Martini, Don Stewart, Duncan Coutts All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. * Neither the name of Isaac Jones nor the names of other contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
$version = '220.127.116.11' $packageName = 'cabal' $url = 'https://downloads.haskell.org/cabal/cabal-install-18.104.22.168/cabal-install-22.214.171.124-i386-unknown-mingw32.zip' $url64 = 'https://downloads.haskell.org/cabal/cabal-install-126.96.36.199/cabal-install-188.8.131.52-x86_64-unknown-mingw32.zip' $binRoot = $(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition) $packageFullName = Join-Path $binRoot ($packageName + '-' + $version) Install-ChocolateyZipPackage ` -PackageName $packageName ` -UnzipLocation $packageFullName ` -Url $url -ChecksumType sha256 -Checksum 5859dfd43ae18d493f404198b5bcf10581e280fd21a188994542e70e831a343f ` -Url64bit $url64 -ChecksumType64 sha256 -Checksum64 4e1113f180956c39047adbe881e84f81e143d48262ffe5a67dc6c2c4a4bca2aa
Virus Scan Results
- cabal.184.108.40.20680922.nupkg (f085e5162106) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- cabal-install-220.127.116.11-x86_64-unknown-mingw32.zip (4e1113f18095) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- cabal-install-18.104.22.168-i386-unknown-mingw32.zip (5859dfd43ae1) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- cabal.exe (19fb140d603a) - ## / 69 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- cabal.exe (62109b0d28bc) - ## / 69 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (c) 2003-2008, Isaac Jones, Simon Marlow, Martin Sjögren, Bjorn Bringert, Krasimir Angelov, Malcolm Wallace, Ross Patterson, Lemmih, Paolo Martini, Don Stewart, Duncan Coutts
|Cabal 22.214.171.12480922||1127||Sunday, September 23, 2018||approved|
|Cabal 126.96.36.199||398||Saturday, September 22, 2018||approved|
|Cabal 188.8.131.52||6137||Thursday, March 29, 2018||approved|
|Cabal 184.108.40.206||2512||Tuesday, February 6, 2018||approved|
|Cabal 220.127.116.11||5402||Thursday, August 17, 2017||approved|
|Cabal 18.104.22.168||4403||Saturday, January 14, 2017||approved|
|Cabal 22.214.171.124||4799||Saturday, May 14, 2016||approved|
|Cabal 126.96.36.199||172||Saturday, May 14, 2016||approved|
|Cabal 188.8.131.52||221||Tuesday, May 17, 2016||approved|
|Cabal 184.108.40.206||206||Saturday, May 14, 2016||approved|
|Cabal 220.127.116.11||218||Saturday, May 14, 2016||approved|
|Cabal 18.104.22.168||206||Saturday, May 14, 2016||approved|
|Cabal 22.214.171.124||193||Saturday, May 14, 2016||approved|
|Cabal 126.96.36.199||219||Saturday, May 14, 2016||approved|
|Cabal 0.14.0||190||Saturday, May 14, 2016||approved|
|Cabal 0.10.2||181||Saturday, May 14, 2016||approved|
|Cabal 0.8.2||183||Saturday, May 14, 2016||approved|
|Cabal 0.8.0||203||Saturday, May 14, 2016||approved|
|Cabal 0.6.4||189||Saturday, May 14, 2016||approved|
|Cabal 0.6.2||212||Saturday, May 14, 2016||approved|
|Cabal 0.6.0||200||Saturday, May 14, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Cabal Package
- This discussion is only about Cabal and the Cabal package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Cabal, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.