Downloads of v 2.5.1139
Cameyo's virtualization technology is about bringing entire application environments into one single executable that can run anywhere, and whose usage will not affect or modify your system. Windows applications usually have dozens of files, DLLS, registry keys and other components that install and possibly influence your system. Our purpose is to bring the benefits of application virtualization to everyone, with 3 fundamentals:
Simplicity, Light weight & performance, Cloud.
The idea of Cameyo was born by thinking about how Windows applications should be like in today's era of Internet and mobility. Since its first release, the product has been through an average of 1 new major version each year, and 2-3 minor versions yearly. Each major version brings considerable improvements.
To install Cameyo, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install cameyo
To upgrade Cameyo, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade cameyo
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- Cameyo.exe (dd2da35cd554) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- cameyo.2.5.1139.nupkg (9b84d0e2ef85) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
2013 Cameyo, all rights resreved
|Cameyo 3.1.1446||840||Thursday, February 2, 2017||approved|
|Cameyo 3.1.1427||560||Saturday, February 20, 2016||approved|
|Cameyo 3.0.1394||322||Friday, September 25, 2015||approved|
|Cameyo 3.0.1390||238||Friday, August 28, 2015||approved|
|Cameyo 2.7.1291||428||Thursday, February 26, 2015||approved|
|Cameyo 2.7.1289||369||Wednesday, December 24, 2014||approved|
|Cameyo 2.7.1277||384||Wednesday, November 12, 2014||approved|
|Cameyo 2.6.1220||454||Thursday, July 3, 2014||approved|
|Cameyo 2.6.1219||277||Tuesday, July 1, 2014||approved|
|Cameyo 2.6.1209||369||Monday, April 14, 2014||approved|
|Cameyo 2.6.1191||345||Sunday, February 16, 2014||approved|
|Cameyo 2.5.1154||340||Friday, January 24, 2014||approved|
|Cameyo 2.5.1153||321||Wednesday, December 18, 2013||approved|
|Cameyo 2.5.1140||328||Monday, November 25, 2013||approved|
|Cameyo 2.5.1139||334||Friday, November 1, 2013||approved|
|Cameyo 2.5.1137||329||Tuesday, October 22, 2013||approved|
|Cameyo 2.5.1130||311||Wednesday, October 16, 2013||approved|
|Cameyo 2.0.890||394||Monday, May 27, 2013||approved|
|Cameyo 2.0.882||340||Sunday, April 28, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the Cameyo Package
- This discussion is only about Cameyo and the Cameyo package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Cameyo, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.