Downloads of v 2.1.3
Command line client for Carina by Rackspace (https://getcarina.com/)
To install Carina Command Line Interface, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install carina
To upgrade Carina Command Line Interface, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade carina
md5: 5E1E3FF75C0600A90F1E792C7F8766AE | sha1: 0DD63074CE49715464C08A98C54219E4B0AC1899 | sha256: 1AF2F84EA80E91A13172395B486B73AF8ABF1EFA45375C188E6C8FC8DA1D1EA1 | sha512: A01F27CB7EA7BC1DB569CACD648B7A10E19D4DA32109F642F0857BBF5F9B5523ABDC1AE81E946811392D5CD30D35DBE0C7ABBFDC69755D0A61CF1B216E9BFF6A
Virus Scan Results
- carina.2.1.3.nupkg (da40af63715f) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- carina.exe (1af2f84ea80e) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright © 2015 Rackspace, Inc.
|Carina Command Line Interface 2.1.3||410||Wednesday, February 8, 2017||approved|
|Carina Command Line Interface 2.1.2||193||Tuesday, February 7, 2017||approved|
|Carina Command Line Interface 2.1.1||174||Monday, February 6, 2017||approved|
|Carina Command Line Interface 2.0.0||209||Friday, January 6, 2017||approved|
|Carina Command Line Interface 2.0.0-beta11||243||Friday, January 6, 2017||approved|
|Carina Command Line Interface 1.3.0||315||Monday, March 28, 2016||approved|
|Carina Command Line Interface 1.2.1||186||Friday, March 25, 2016||approved|
|Carina Command Line Interface 1.2.0||215||Friday, March 18, 2016||approved|
|Carina Command Line Interface 1.1.1||226||Monday, January 18, 2016||approved|
|Carina Command Line Interface 1.1.0||239||Monday, January 18, 2016||approved|
|Carina Command Line Interface 1.0.1||233||Thursday, December 17, 2015||approved|
|Carina Command Line Interface 1.0.0||222||Monday, December 14, 2015||approved|
|Carina Command Line Interface 0.5.1||213||Friday, October 23, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Carina Command Line Interface Package
- This discussion is only about Carina Command Line Interface and the Carina Command Line Interface package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Carina Command Line Interface, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.