Downloads of v 3.9.1
CMake is a family of tools designed to build, test and package software. CMake is used to control the software compilation process using simple platform and compiler independent configuration files. CMake generates native makefiles and workspaces that can be used in the compiler environment of your choice.
None - Do not add CMake to path (default)
System - Add CMake to system PATH for all users
User - Add CMake to system PATH for current user
0 = Do not create desktop icon (default)
1 = Create CMake desktop icon
choco install cmake --installargs 'ADD_CMAKE_TO_PATH=""User""'
To install CMake, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install cmake
To upgrade CMake, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade cmake
Virus Scan Results
- cmake.install (= 3.9.1)
© 2000 Kitware Inc
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|CMake 3.9.1||1270||Thursday, August 10, 2017||approved|
|CMake 3.9.0||2189||Tuesday, July 18, 2017||approved|
|CMake 3.8.2||4161||Wednesday, May 31, 2017||approved|
|CMake 3.8.1||2633||Tuesday, May 2, 2017||approved|
|CMake 3.8.0||1635||Tuesday, April 11, 2017||approved|
|CMake 3.7.2||4758||Friday, January 13, 2017||approved|
|CMake 3.7.0||2580||Saturday, November 12, 2016||approved|
|CMake 3.6.1||3093||Friday, July 22, 2016||approved|
|CMake 3.6.0||2010||Wednesday, July 20, 2016||approved|
|CMake 3.5.2||241||Saturday, June 18, 2016||approved|
|CMake 3.4.3||5882||Monday, February 1, 2016||approved|
|CMake 3.4.1||2297||Thursday, December 3, 2015||approved|
|CMake 3.4.0||114||Friday, November 13, 2015||approved|
|CMake 3.3.2||346||Thursday, September 17, 2015||approved|
|CMake 3.3.1||211||Friday, August 14, 2015||approved|
|CMake 3.3.0||4679||Friday, July 24, 2015||approved|
|CMake 3.2.3||3918||Tuesday, June 2, 2015||approved|
|CMake 3.2.2||1223||Wednesday, April 15, 2015||approved|
|CMake 3.2.1||495||Monday, April 6, 2015||approved|
|CMake 3.1.3||2397||Monday, February 16, 2015||approved|
|CMake 220.127.116.1150213||118||Wednesday, February 18, 2015||approved|
|CMake 3.1.1||435||Thursday, February 5, 2015||approved|
|CMake 3.0.2||3741||Monday, September 15, 2014|
|CMake 2.8.12||1606||Thursday, February 6, 2014|
|CMake 2.8.9||1427||Wednesday, October 3, 2012|
|CMake 2.8.8||325||Friday, August 3, 2012|
Discussion for the CMake Package
- This discussion is only about CMake and the CMake package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CMake, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.