Downloads of v 3.12.0
CMake is an open-source, cross-platform family of tools designed to build, test and package software. CMake is used to control the software compilation process using simple platform and compiler independent configuration files, and generate native makefiles and workspaces that can be used in the compiler environment of your choice. The suite of CMake tools were created by Kitware in response to the need for a powerful, cross-platform build environment for open-source projects such as ITK and VTK.
None - Do not add CMake to path (default)
System - Add CMake to system PATH for all users
0 = Do not create desktop icon (default)
1 = Create CMake desktop icon
0 = Install for the current user only
1 = Install for all users (default)
choco install cmake --installargs 'ADD_CMAKE_TO_PATH=User'
To install CMake, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install cmake
To upgrade CMake, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade cmake
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- cmake.3.12.0.nupkg (5af8cb417afc) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- cmake.install (= 3.12.0)
© 2000 Kitware Inc
|CMake 3.12.0||356||Tuesday, July 17, 2018||approved|
|CMake 3.12.0-rc3||28||Monday, July 9, 2018||exempted|
|CMake 3.12.0-rc2||25||Saturday, June 30, 2018||exempted|
|CMake 3.12.0-rc1||34||Friday, June 15, 2018||exempted|
|CMake 3.11.4||3982||Thursday, June 14, 2018||approved|
|CMake 3.11.3||2109||Friday, June 1, 2018||approved|
|CMake 3.11.2||2226||Thursday, May 17, 2018||approved|
|CMake 3.11.1||5576||Tuesday, April 17, 2018||approved|
|CMake 3.11.0||8873||Thursday, March 29, 2018||approved|
|CMake 3.11.0-rc4||64||Monday, March 19, 2018||exempted|
|CMake 3.11.0-rc3||56||Saturday, March 10, 2018||exempted|
|CMake 3.11.0-rc2||76||Tuesday, February 27, 2018||exempted|
|CMake 3.11.0-rc1||79||Thursday, February 15, 2018||exempted|
|CMake 3.10.3||6457||Friday, March 16, 2018||approved|
|CMake 3.10.2||17921||Thursday, January 18, 2018||approved|
|CMake 126.96.36.19980115||1221||Monday, January 15, 2018||approved|
|CMake 3.10.1||6231||Thursday, December 14, 2017||approved|
|CMake 3.10.0||5497||Tuesday, November 21, 2017||approved|
|CMake 3.9.6||102||Thursday, November 30, 2017||approved|
|CMake 3.9.1||11934||Thursday, August 10, 2017||approved|
|CMake 3.9.0||2331||Tuesday, July 18, 2017||approved|
|CMake 3.8.2||4630||Wednesday, May 31, 2017||approved|
|CMake 3.8.1||2799||Tuesday, May 2, 2017||approved|
|CMake 3.8.0||2084||Tuesday, April 11, 2017||approved|
|CMake 3.7.2||5085||Friday, January 13, 2017||approved|
|CMake 3.7.0||2673||Saturday, November 12, 2016||approved|
|CMake 3.6.1||3199||Friday, July 22, 2016||approved|
|CMake 3.6.0||2148||Wednesday, July 20, 2016||approved|
|CMake 3.5.2||7278||Saturday, June 18, 2016||approved|
|CMake 3.4.3||6467||Monday, February 1, 2016||approved|
|CMake 3.4.1||2395||Thursday, December 3, 2015||approved|
|CMake 3.4.0||204||Friday, November 13, 2015||approved|
|CMake 3.3.2||628||Thursday, September 17, 2015||approved|
|CMake 3.3.1||303||Friday, August 14, 2015||approved|
|CMake 3.3.0||4779||Friday, July 24, 2015||approved|
|CMake 3.2.3||4006||Tuesday, June 2, 2015||approved|
|CMake 3.2.2||1313||Wednesday, April 15, 2015||approved|
|CMake 3.2.1||584||Monday, April 6, 2015||approved|
|CMake 3.1.3||2477||Monday, February 16, 2015||approved|
|CMake 188.8.131.5250213||226||Wednesday, February 18, 2015||approved|
|CMake 3.1.1||541||Thursday, February 5, 2015||approved|
|CMake 3.0.2||3860||Monday, September 15, 2014|
|CMake 2.8.12||1735||Thursday, February 6, 2014|
|CMake 2.8.9||1536||Wednesday, October 3, 2012|
|CMake 2.8.8||437||Friday, August 3, 2012|
Discussion for the CMake Package
- This discussion is only about CMake and the CMake package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CMake, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.