Downloads of v 1.0.0
CommandBox is a standalone, native tool for Windows, Mac, and Linux that will provide you with a Command Line Interface (CLI) for developer productivity, tool interaction, package management, embedded CFML server, application scaffolding, and some sweet ASCII art. It seamlessly integrate to work with any of our *Box products but it is also open for extensibility for any ColdFusion (CFML) project as it is also written in ColdFusion (CFML) using our concepts of CommandBox Commands.
To install CommandBox, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install commandbox
To upgrade CommandBox, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade commandbox
$name = 'commandbox' $url = 'http://www.ortussolutions.com/parent/download/commandbox/type/windows' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $name $url "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)"
Virus Scan Results
- commandbox.1.0.0.nupkg (62fe57f92752) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- commandbox-win-3.0.1.zip (d2eb5afb9544) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- javaruntime-platformspecific (≥ 7.0.0)
Trademark + Copyright since 2014 by Ortus Solutions, Corp
|CommandBox 1.0.0||626||Wednesday, August 27, 2014|
Discussion for the CommandBox Package
- This discussion is only about CommandBox and the CommandBox package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CommandBox, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.