Downloads of v 1.83
A freeware system profiler (system monitor) application that detects the central processing unit, RAM, motherboard chipset, and other hardware features of a modern personal computer, and presents the information in one window:
- Processor name and number, codename, process, package, cache levels.
- Mainboard and chipset.
- Memory type, size, timings, and module specifications (SPD).
- Real time measurement of each core's internal frequency, memory frequency.
To install CPU-Z, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install cpu-z
To upgrade CPU-Z, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade cpu-z
#Install-VirtualPackage 'cpu-z.portable' 'cpu-z.install'
Virus Scan Results
- cpu-z.1.83.nupkg (9bc062e7bf32) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- cpu-z.install (≥ 1.83)
|CPU-Z 1.83||4222||Friday, February 2, 2018||approved|
|CPU-Z 126.96.36.19971221||3408||Thursday, December 21, 2017||approved|
|CPU-Z 1.82||2308||Saturday, December 2, 2017||approved|
|CPU-Z 188.8.131.5271020||3429||Saturday, October 21, 2017||approved|
|CPU-Z 1.81||2085||Monday, October 2, 2017||approved|
|CPU-Z 184.108.40.20670909||2654||Saturday, September 9, 2017||approved|
|CPU-Z 220.127.116.1170809||2618||Wednesday, August 9, 2017||approved|
|CPU-Z 1.80||2286||Tuesday, July 11, 2017||approved|
|CPU-Z 18.104.22.16870531||2685||Wednesday, May 31, 2017||approved|
|CPU-Z 22.214.171.12470530||618||Tuesday, May 30, 2017||approved|
|CPU-Z 126.96.36.19970424||2521||Monday, April 24, 2017||approved|
|CPU-Z 1.79||894||Friday, April 21, 2017||approved|
|CPU-Z 188.8.131.5270218||3368||Saturday, February 18, 2017||approved|
|CPU-Z 184.108.40.20670214||733||Tuesday, February 14, 2017||approved|
|CPU-Z 220.127.116.1161124||3025||Thursday, November 24, 2016||approved|
|CPU-Z 1.78||774||Tuesday, November 22, 2016||approved|
|CPU-Z 1.77.20160914||2590||Wednesday, September 14, 2016||approved|
|CPU-Z 1.77||2345||Tuesday, August 2, 2016||approved|
|CPU-Z 1.76||1470||Thursday, April 21, 2016||approved|
|CPU-Z 1.75||2574||Friday, January 22, 2016||approved|
|CPU-Z 1.74||2213||Saturday, October 17, 2015||approved|
|CPU-Z 1.73||1587||Wednesday, August 12, 2015||approved|
|CPU-Z 1.72.1||1500||Saturday, June 13, 2015||approved|
|CPU-Z 1.72||1999||Friday, February 27, 2015||approved|
|CPU-Z 18.104.22.16850127||449||Tuesday, February 17, 2015||approved|
|CPU-Z 1.71.1||1122||Tuesday, December 23, 2014||approved|
|CPU-Z 1.70||944||Friday, September 5, 2014||approved|
|CPU-Z 1.69||693||Saturday, July 5, 2014||approved|
|CPU-Z 1.68||960||Tuesday, January 21, 2014||approved|
|CPU-Z 1.65.0||268||Wednesday, July 3, 2013||approved|
|CPU-Z 1.65||543||Tuesday, August 6, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the CPU-Z Package
- This discussion is only about CPU-Z and the CPU-Z package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CPU-Z, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.