Downloads of v 1.5.0
Host-Based Process Inspection
It is a host-based process inspection tool utilizing multiple sources of information to detect untrusted or malicious network-active process. The tool is leveraging intelligence from VirusTotal, Web of Trust (WOT), and Team Cymru’s Malware Hash Registry.
Supported Operating Systems: The tool runs on both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows from XP and above.
Once you run the CrowdInspect.exe or the CrowdInspect.lnk at your desktop as an admin, then CrowdInspect64.exe will appear in the same directory.
To install CrowdInspect, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install crowdinspect
To upgrade CrowdInspect, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade crowdinspect
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; Uninstall-ChocolateyZipPackage ` -PackageName "crowdinspect" ` -ZipFileName "CrowdInspect*" Remove-item -path "$Home\Desktop\CrowdInspect.lnk" -Force -ErrorAction 'SilentlyContinue' Remove-item -path "$Home\Desktop\CrowdInspect64.exe" -Force -ErrorAction 'SilentlyContinue'
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'crowdinspect' $url = 'http://download.crowdstrike.com/crowdinspect/CrowdInspect.zip' $checksum = '32FEC9FE206257901F348512A037BAECC959C7487EB8BAE9913BA010B72CB35E' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" # Create an exe shotcut at the desktop. Install-ChocolateyShortcut -ShortcutFilePath "$Home\Desktop\CrowdInspect.lnk" ` -TargetPath "$toolsDir\CrowdInspect.exe"
Virus Scan Results
- crowdinspect.1.5.0.nupkg (a9e59597576e) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- CrowdInspect.exe (04f3cbf85095) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- CrowdInspect.zip (32fec9fe2062) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright © 2017 CrowdStrike
|CrowdInspect 1.5.0||286||Thursday, June 22, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the CrowdInspect Package
- This discussion is only about CrowdInspect and the CrowdInspect package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CrowdInspect, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.