Downloads of v 18.104.22.16825
Cyberduck is a libre FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Backblaze B2, Azure & OpenStack Swift browser for Mac and Windows
To install Cyberduck, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install cyberduck
To upgrade Cyberduck, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade cyberduck
$packageName = 'cyberduck' $installerType = 'exe' $silentArgs = '/quiet' $url = 'https://update.cyberduck.io/windows/Cyberduck-Installer-22.214.171.12425.exe' $checksum = '1b84ea6f8adadcbcc7d7e39c10a667ad490022dca50a896134172616ed9a340f' $checksumType = 'sha256' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -FileType "$installerType" ` -SilentArgs "$silentArgs" ` -Url "$url" ` -ValidExitCodes $validExitCodes ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"
Virus Scan Results
- cyberduck.126.96.36.19925.nupkg (077d1a0ca0c7) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Cyberduck-Installer-188.8.131.5225.exe (1b84ea6f8ada) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (c) 2002 – 2016 David V. Kocher. Copyright (c) 2011 – 2016 Yves Langisch
|Cyberduck 184.108.40.20625||380||Tuesday, May 9, 2017||approved|
|Cyberduck 220.127.116.1162||9214||Tuesday, April 18, 2017||approved|
|Cyberduck 18.104.22.16825||196||Thursday, April 13, 2017||approved|
|Cyberduck 22.214.171.12461||511||Monday, March 13, 2017||approved|
|Cyberduck 126.96.36.19924||412||Wednesday, March 1, 2017||approved|
|Cyberduck 188.8.131.5211||34||Wednesday, March 1, 2017||approved|
|Cyberduck 184.108.40.20640||742||Tuesday, February 14, 2017||approved|
|Cyberduck 220.127.116.1161||331||Sunday, February 5, 2017||approved|
|Cyberduck 18.104.22.16828||203||Tuesday, January 31, 2017||approved|
|Cyberduck 22.214.171.12421||385||Thursday, January 19, 2017||approved|
|Cyberduck 126.96.36.19905||116||Wednesday, January 18, 2017||approved|
|Cyberduck 188.8.131.5285||129||Tuesday, January 17, 2017||approved|
|Cyberduck 184.108.40.20696||643||Sunday, November 6, 2016||approved|
|Cyberduck 220.127.116.1183||97||Friday, November 4, 2016||approved|
|Cyberduck 18.104.22.16817||312||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
|Cyberduck 22.214.171.12474||823||Tuesday, October 11, 2016||approved|
|Cyberduck 126.96.36.19953||507||Tuesday, August 2, 2016||approved|
|Cyberduck 188.8.131.5275||108||Wednesday, July 20, 2016||approved|
|Cyberduck 184.108.40.20604||39||Friday, June 17, 2016||approved|
|Cyberduck 220.127.116.1198||157||Friday, April 22, 2016||approved|
|Cyberduck 18.104.22.16869||79||Monday, April 18, 2016||approved|
|Cyberduck 22.214.171.12455||298||Friday, March 18, 2016||approved|
|Cyberduck 126.96.36.19983||235||Thursday, March 3, 2016||approved|
|Cyberduck 188.8.131.5263||146||Monday, February 29, 2016||approved|
|Cyberduck 184.108.40.20651109||692||Monday, November 9, 2015||approved|
|Cyberduck 4.7.3||184||Sunday, October 25, 2015||approved|
|Cyberduck 4.7.2||510||Tuesday, August 11, 2015||approved|
|Cyberduck 4.7.1||74||Wednesday, July 8, 2015||approved|
|Cyberduck 4.7||1487||Saturday, April 25, 2015||approved|
|Cyberduck 4.6.5||503||Saturday, March 28, 2015||approved|
|Cyberduck 4.6.4||433||Wednesday, January 28, 2015||approved|
|Cyberduck 4.6.3||164||Friday, January 23, 2015||approved|
|Cyberduck 4.6.1||310||Friday, December 19, 2014||approved|
|Cyberduck 4.6||252||Sunday, November 23, 2014||approved|
|Cyberduck 4.5.2.0001||405||Thursday, August 28, 2014||approved|
|Cyberduck 4.5.2||105||Wednesday, August 27, 2014||approved|
|Cyberduck 4.5.1||132||Tuesday, August 19, 2014||approved|
|Cyberduck 4.4.3||407||Sunday, December 29, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the Cyberduck Package
- This discussion is only about Cyberduck and the Cyberduck package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Cyberduck, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.