Downloads of v 184.108.40.20640507
DAEMON Tools Lite is an advanced application for Microsoft Windows which provides one of the best optical media emulation in the industry.
You can mount .mdx, *.mds/.mdf, .iso, *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.cue, *.nrg, *.pdi, *.isz disc images to a virtual drive.
Make .iso, *.mds/.mdf and *.mdx images of CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs.
DAEMON Tools Pro comes with two possible licences (standard and advanced) and enables you to emulate not only CD/DVD drives but also HD DVD and Blu-ray ones.
The maximum number of virtual drives that you can mount with images simultaneously is up to 32. DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced has a special feature for advanced users — possibility to emulate up to 4 IDE virtual devices.
And with DAEMON Tools Net you can build centralized storage of CD, DVD, Blu-ray images and manage user access within home or business networks.
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- daemontoolslite.220.127.116.1140507.nupkg (10c59ddd5b28) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Discussion for the DAEMON Tools Lite Package
- This discussion is only about DAEMON Tools Lite and the DAEMON Tools Lite package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or DAEMON Tools Lite, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.