Downloads of v 0.9.5067
Datomic is a distributed database designed to enable scalable, flexible and intelligent applications, running on next-generation cloud architectures.
Datomic Free is suitable for open-source projects requiring distribution, but is limited to 2 simultaneous peers and transactor-local storage only.
You can download Datomic Console http://docs.datomic.com/console.html by registering here: https://my.datomic.com/downloads/console?requires=account.
To install Datomic Free, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install datomic-free
To upgrade Datomic Free, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade datomic-free
$packageName = 'datomic-free' $url = 'https://my.datomic.com/downloads/free/0.9.5067' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage "$packageName" "$url" "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)"
Virus Scan Results
- datomic-free.0.9.5067.nupkg (d4227ebe19c1) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- datomic-free-0.9.5067.zip (babba5f85070) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Datomic Free 0.9.5067||468||Thursday, November 13, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the Datomic Free Package
- This discussion is only about Datomic Free and the Datomic Free package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Datomic Free, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.