Downloads of v 1.6
This utility allows you to send various DDE messages to a DDE server, such as a request, advise, poke or execute.
To install DDE Command, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ddecmd
To upgrade DDE Command, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ddecmd
md5: 4FD709D04144A807D05AB66970D4B5C8 | sha1: 72D4657BD2F1985AD805046DF4ED9EB36E4F9E87 | sha256: BA11DE7B16B9439312C18FBC438131E7A31AAB96AE9F0897DD766C38EBAF5627 | sha512: 3AC395F3090FCE5BB80214184D56D2C1E5963EDA0FB3C5E5BC2201718FB01BC5C802FD93B1CD310BCF1134A098348789956EAEC717EC78D316C38367F22ABAE1
See: Wheaton's Law. http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/wheatons-law
21/04/2017: v1.6 ================ - Added support to the listen command for generating dummy advises (#4). - Changed the listen command to only accept CF_TEXT links (#4). - Enhanced the listen command output to show the symbolic clipboard name. - Fixed bug where advise didn't terminate when the server conversation was closed (#3). - Added a 'fetch' command to request a value using an advise followed by a request. 19/03/2015: v1.5.1 ================== - Removed the --format switch from "execute" due to a possible bug in Windows/DDEML with CF_TEXT commands (#1). - Fixed handling of OnWildConnect() when listening and no topic specified. 25/07/2013: v1.5 ================ - Fixed a bug where the app was sluggish responding to advise loop updates. - Added --timeout switch to override the transaction reply wait time. - Added a 'listen' command so it can act as a DDE server for testing. - Fixed a bug where the exit code was wrong for an invalid command line. - Added --output-format switch to allow the display to be customized. - Items can now be specified in DDE link format "SERVICE|TOPIC!ITEM" instead. - Changed the --help switch to --manual to be more consistent with other tools. 06/01/2009: v1.0 ================ - Unicode text handling supported on XTYP_REQUEST and XTYP_ADVSTART. - Handles XTYP_REQUEST, XTYP_ADVSTART, XTYP_POKE and XTYP_EXECUTE transaction types. Chris Oldwood 21st April 2017
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. The software in this package has been downloaded from the following location: http://www.chrisoldwood.com/win32.htm#ddecommand It can be verified by performing the following: 1. Download the original binary from: http://www.chrisoldwood.com/win32/ddecmd/ddecmd16r.zip 2. Generate the checksum using one of the following methods: - Using the PowerShell function: 'Get-FileHash DDECmd.exe' - Using the chocolatey utility: 'checksum -t sha256 DDECmd.exe' 3. The checksums should match the following: type : sha256 checksum: BA11DE7B16B9439312C18FBC438131E7A31AAB96AE9F0897DD766C38EBAF5627 The file 'LICENSE.txt' was obtained from the source code repository at: https://github.com/chrisoldwood/DDECmd/blob/master/Chocolatey/LICENSE.txt
Virus Scan Results
- DDECmd.exe (ba11de7b16b9) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ddecmd.1.6.nupkg (d9d26eac0eee) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Chris Oldwood 2017
|DDE Command 1.6||57||Monday, June 5, 2017||approved|
|DDE Command 1.5.1||66||Friday, February 10, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the DDE Command Package
- This discussion is only about DDE Command and the DDE Command package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or DDE Command, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.