Downloads of v 2.16.809
Use Defraggler to defrag your entire hard drive, or individual files - unique in the industry. This compact and portable Windows application supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems. This will install Defraggler (without the Yahoo! toolbar) on your system!
To install Defraggler, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install defraggler
To upgrade Defraggler, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade defraggler
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- defraggler.2.16.809.nupkg (e32f8df9e808) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- dfsetup216.exe (8c87134bed86) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Defraggler 2.21.993||32992||Wednesday, March 16, 2016||approved|
|Defraggler 2.20.989||2886||Tuesday, January 19, 2016||approved|
|Defraggler 2.19.982||8613||Wednesday, March 11, 2015||approved|
|Defraggler 2.18.945||4509||Wednesday, April 16, 2014|
|Defraggler 2.17.898||868||Thursday, February 6, 2014|
|Defraggler 2.16.809.20140102||545||Thursday, January 2, 2014|
|Defraggler 2.16.809||619||Wednesday, October 23, 2013|
|Defraggler 2.15.742||468||Tuesday, August 27, 2013|
|Defraggler 2.15.741||426||Sunday, July 21, 2013|
|Defraggler 2.14.706||394||Friday, June 21, 2013|
|Defraggler 2.13||473||Friday, March 15, 2013|
Discussion for the Defraggler Package
- This discussion is only about Defraggler and the Defraggler package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Defraggler, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.