Downloads of v 126.96.36.199
DeskSpace is virtual desktop software that gives you more space for your windows and icons. You can eliminate desktop clutter by arranging your windows and icons across up to six desktops, all easily reachable by navigating a desktop cube.
DeskSpace gives you separate desktops for each of your day-to-day tasks, and lets you quickly and easily switch between desktops and the applications on them.
DeskSpace lets you have different desktop wallpapers and icons on each desktop. You can also choose a name and picture for each desktop, to make them easier to recognize.
DeskSpace runs on low-end netbooks, high-end desktops, and everything in-between. You can run DeskSpace on up to nine monitors, and it works on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
To install DeskSpace, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install deskspace
To upgrade DeskSpace, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade deskspace
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- deskspace.188.8.131.52.nupkg (599bbe310d19) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- DeskSpaceTrialSetup.exe (f6ca5ca773f7) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|DeskSpace 184.108.40.206||767||Saturday, October 27, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the DeskSpace Package
- This discussion is only about DeskSpace and the DeskSpace package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or DeskSpace, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.