Downloads of v 1.0.0
Starting with Windows 10 1903 the logon screen background wallpaper is blurred. This package removes this feature to keep it in line with previous version and un-blurs the background.
- Windows 10 1903 (currently) - only previous version this should have no effect;
- Administrator rights - this allows the registry entries to be updated and will fail without it;
To install Disable Windows 10 Logon Blur, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install disable-logon-blur
To upgrade Disable Windows 10 Logon Blur, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade disable-logon-blur
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' New-Item -Path 'HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows' -Name 'System' -Force | Out-Null New-ItemProperty -Path 'HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System' -Name 'DisableAcrylicBackgroundOnLogon' -PropertyType DWORD -Value 1 | Out-Null
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' Remove-ItemProperty -Path 'HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System' -Name 'DisableAcrylicBackgroundOnLogon' -Force | Out-Null
Virus Scan Results
- disable-logon-blur.1.0.0.nupkg (325c21c2a4e8) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Disable Windows 10 Logon Blur 1.0.0||11||Monday, August 5, 2019||approved|
Discussion for the Disable Windows 10 Logon Blur Package
- This discussion is only about Disable Windows 10 Logon Blur and the Disable Windows 10 Logon Blur package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Disable Windows 10 Logon Blur, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.