Downloads of v 3.7.523.0
DotNetNuke Command Line Utilitiy allows you to perform several actions against a DotNetNuke Installation (7.2.1 or above) including but not limited to the automation of deployment for:
- Language packs
- Importing sites from remote templates
- Pages on current portal or any portal.
- Adding modules to pages.
- Changing module details on a page (e.g. Module Title).
Please Note: This is an automatically updated package. If you find it is
out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and
let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.
To install dnncmd, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install dnncmd
To upgrade dnncmd, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade dnncmd
md5: 2E8F4835023B4E56B7C0A72EBB49EC69 | sha1: CEF2112938DE431AB6D83F97EE6F9A6365842320 | sha256: D9F2B6BBF2A5B71757E72485F95FA79AEBA0DE04EC3F43FF32EB32F4D8B5F60B | sha512: 3A013634BC5059CFB5A7E1B7B3F7D18025D5957F9B4AC304FE067ABD98928EB2AE2651C42267812145FE01263C27616FDEF14A1A2CC7A5442E4BBE7E79FC5C4A
md5: 569DD1EAD370498B60EF472394DFA236 | sha1: 796DF2C86F96F60B3C3BE7D5469DC7AECA5898DD | sha256: 9B6BE1728DB9C3592898A27DB6612437C819D33414F5B5E0C3B881A06B008649 | sha512: 2CE4F98E7DA91BF7D5CEE659CAFE36BF072324BCEFB75D0BFA20F2EF486875B19E63E9B3A8F6F89FFCD59B3D80F95F15103F23A8B0806A6E6C9966B862ACF272
Virus Scan Results
- dnncmd.3.7.523.0.nupkg (50c5424725a8) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- dnncmd.exe (d9f2b6bbf2a5) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Deployer_03.07.523_Install.zip (9b6be1728db9) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|dnncmd 3.7.523.0||482||Monday, May 23, 2016||approved|
|dnncmd 3.6.523.0||195||Monday, May 23, 2016||approved|
|dnncmd 3.5.523.0||209||Monday, May 23, 2016||approved|
|dnncmd 3.4.523.0||200||Monday, May 23, 2016||approved|
|dnncmd 3.3.523.0||219||Monday, May 23, 2016||approved|
|dnncmd 3.3.506.0||215||Friday, May 6, 2016||approved|
|dnncmd 3.0.506.163||228||Friday, May 6, 2016||approved|
|dnncmd 3.0.506.162||224||Friday, May 6, 2016||approved|
|dnncmd 3.0.506.161||225||Friday, May 6, 2016||approved|
|dnncmd 3.0.502.165||237||Monday, May 2, 2016||approved|
|dnncmd 3.0.502.164||229||Monday, May 2, 2016||approved|
|dnncmd 3.0.502.163||274||Monday, May 2, 2016||approved|
|dnncmd 3.0.502.162||209||Monday, May 2, 2016||approved|
|dnncmd 2.3.427.161||238||Wednesday, April 27, 2016||approved|
|DotNetNuke Command-Line Utility 2.1.814.2015||211||Friday, August 14, 2015||approved|
|DotNetNuke Command-Line Utility 2.0.2015.813||202||Thursday, August 13, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the dnncmd Package
- This discussion is only about dnncmd and the dnncmd package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or dnncmd, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.