Downloads of v 0.6.0.20160211
[Deprecated] Dokan Library
NOTE: This package has been deprecated in favour of the dokany package.
User mode file system for windows, FUSE for windows. When you want to create a new file system on Windows, for example to improve FAT or NTFS, you need to develope a file system driver. Developing a device driver that works in kernel mode on windows is extremley difficult. By using Dokan library, you can create your own file systems very easily without writing device driver. Dokan Library is similar to FUSE (Linux user mode file system) but works on Windows.
As of June 2015, the Dokan Library is no longer actively maintained.
Installer doesn’t work silently if Dokan Library is already installed. The uninstaller also doesn’t work silently.
To install [Deprecated] Dokan Library, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install dokan-library
To upgrade [Deprecated] Dokan Library, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade dokan-library
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- dokan-library.0.6.0.20160211.nupkg (75dabb2acc65) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- dokany (≥ 184.108.40.2060)
0.6.0.20150602: Include installer directly into the package as the official download location is no longer available.
|[Deprecated] Dokan Library 0.6.0.20160211||967||Saturday, November 12, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the [Deprecated] Dokan Library Package
- This discussion is only about [Deprecated] Dokan Library and the [Deprecated] Dokan Library package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [Deprecated] Dokan Library, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.