Downloads of v 4.6.01590.20190226
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2
The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 is a highly compatible in-place update to the Microsoft .NET Framework 4, the .NET Framework 4.5, the .NET Framework 4.5.1, the .NET Framework 4.5.2, the .NET Framework 4.6, and the .NET Framework 4.6.1.
You can see the full set of changes in the .NET Framework 4.6.2 in the change list and API diff on GitHub.
This is a metapackage intended to help transition from earlier Chocolatey .NET Framework packaging convention. Actual installation is performed by the dotnetfx package.
Note that due to the way package dependencies work in Chocolatey, if you install this package and the dotnetfx package is not installed yet, Chocolatey will install the latest dotnetfx package version, which may be newer than 4.6.2. If you need to install specifically .NET Framework 4.6.2, install that version of the dotnetfx package (
choco install dotnetfx --version 4.6.2).
The matching Developer Pack can be installed using this package.
To install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install dotnet4.6.2
To upgrade Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade dotnet4.6.2
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- dotnet184.108.40.206.6.01590.20190226.nupkg (af7c51d475ea) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- dotnetfx (≥ 220.127.116.11)
4.6.01590.20190226: Converted to a metapackage.
|(DEPRECATED) Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 4.6.01590.20190419-rc1||12||Friday, April 19, 2019||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 4.6.01590.20190226||94776||Tuesday, February 26, 2019||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 4.6.01590.20170129||513269||Sunday, January 29, 2017||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 4.6.01590.0||10231||Saturday, August 20, 2016||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 (Preview) 4.6.01532.0-preview1||302||Saturday, April 16, 2016||exempted|
Discussion for the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 Package
- This discussion is only about Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 and the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.