Downloads of v 0.5.10
Double Commander is a cross platform open source file manager with two panels side by side. It is inspired by Total Commander and features some new ideas.
To install doublecmd, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install doublecmd
To upgrade doublecmd, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade doublecmd
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- doublecmd.0.5.10.nupkg (4d5a84859075) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- doublecmd-0.5.10.x86_64-win64.exe (4899e9183f3e) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- doublecmd-0.5.10.i386-win32.exe (186b62f78808) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Double Commander for Windows 0.9.5||10270||Friday, July 12, 2019||approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.9.3||41675||Wednesday, May 22, 2019||approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.9.2||41133||Tuesday, April 2, 2019||approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.9.1||10410||Sunday, February 17, 2019||approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.9.0.20190213||1586||Wednesday, February 13, 2019||approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.9.0||1797||Sunday, February 10, 2019||approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.8.4||33133||Saturday, August 25, 2018||approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.8.3||10203||Sunday, July 1, 2018||approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.8.2.20180406||16258||Friday, April 6, 2018||approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.8.2||2842||Saturday, February 24, 2018||approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.8.1||2428||Sunday, December 24, 2017||approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.8.0||2481||Monday, December 11, 2017||approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.7.8||3305||Wednesday, April 19, 2017||approved|
|Double Commander 0.7.7||3625||Sunday, February 19, 2017||approved|
|Double Commander 0.7.1||2517||Sunday, April 3, 2016||approved|
|Double Commander 0.6.6||640||Monday, January 18, 2016||approved|
|Double Commander 0.5.11||1051||Friday, November 28, 2014||approved|
|doublecmd 0.5.10||568||Thursday, June 5, 2014||approved|
|doublecmd 0.5.7||481||Saturday, November 2, 2013||approved|
|doublecmd 0.5.6||328||Sunday, September 8, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the doublecmd Package
- This discussion is only about doublecmd and the doublecmd package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or doublecmd, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.