Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 0.5.10:
05 Jun 2014
- Active developers: Alexander Koblov ([email protected]) - author
- core developer Przemysław Nagay ([email protected]) - core developer Recent developers: Dmitry Kolomiets ([email protected]) - developer Radek Cervinka ([email protected]) - author of Seksi Commander Contributors: Tolstov Igor ([email protected]) Rustem Rakhimov ([email protected]) Moroz Serhiy ([email protected]) Vitaly Zotov ([email protected]) Zolotov Alex ([email protected]) Peter Cernoch ([email protected]) - author PFM Pavel Letko ([email protected]) - multirename
- linker Jiri Karasek ([email protected]) Vladimir Pilny ([email protected]) Vaclav Juza ([email protected]) Martin Matusu ([email protected]) - chown
- chgrp Radek Polak - some viewer fixes translators (see detail in lng files) In program used icons from: - Tango Icon Library (http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Library) - Silk icon set 1.3 by Mark James (http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/) - Oxygen icon theme (http://oxygen-icons.org) Big thanks to Lazarus and FreePascal Team
Tags:double commander disk manager
This is not the latest version of doublecmd available.
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
This is not the latest version of doublecmd available.
All Checks are Unknown
2 Test of Unknown Status
Validation Testing Unknown
Verification Testing Unknown
This package was approved as a trusted package on 19 Dec 2017.
Double Commander is a cross platform open source file manager with two panels side by side. It is inspired by Total Commander and features some new ideas.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- doublecmd.0.5.10.nupkg (4d5a84859075) - ## / 57
- doublecmd-0.5.10.x86_64-win64.exe (4899e9183f3e) - ## / 53
- doublecmd-0.5.10.i386-win32.exe (186b62f78808) - ## / 56
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Double Commander for Windows 0.9.10||5445||Sunday, January 10, 2021||Approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.9.9||37991||Monday, June 29, 2020||Approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.9.8||33096||Saturday, February 1, 2020||Approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.9.7||9981||Thursday, January 9, 2020||Approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.9.6||78369||Sunday, September 1, 2019||Approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.9.5||43490||Friday, July 12, 2019||Approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.9.3||41758||Wednesday, May 22, 2019||Approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.9.2||41215||Tuesday, April 2, 2019||Approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.9.1||10487||Sunday, February 17, 2019||Approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.9.0.20190213||1642||Wednesday, February 13, 2019||Approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.9.0||1880||Sunday, February 10, 2019||Approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.8.4||33225||Saturday, August 25, 2018||Approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.8.3||10296||Sunday, July 1, 2018||Approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.8.2.20180406||16349||Friday, April 6, 2018||Approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.8.2||2927||Saturday, February 24, 2018||Approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.8.1||2517||Sunday, December 24, 2017||Approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.8.0||2576||Monday, December 11, 2017||Approved|
|Double Commander for Windows 0.7.8||3392||Wednesday, April 19, 2017||Approved|
|Double Commander 0.7.7||3711||Sunday, February 19, 2017||Approved|
|Double Commander 0.7.1||2590||Sunday, April 3, 2016||Approved|
|Double Commander 0.6.6||722||Monday, January 18, 2016||Approved|
|Double Commander 0.5.11||1123||Friday, November 28, 2014||Approved|
|doublecmd 0.5.10||645||Thursday, June 5, 2014||Approved|
|doublecmd 0.5.7||562||Saturday, November 2, 2013||Approved|
|doublecmd 0.5.6||422||Sunday, September 8, 2013||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about doublecmd and the doublecmd package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or doublecmd, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.