Downloads of v 22.214.171.124
Dr. Memory is a memory monitoring tool capable of identifying memory-related programming errors such as accesses of uninitialized memory, accesses to unaddressable memory (including outside of allocated heap units and heap underflow and overflow), accesses to freed memory, double frees, memory leaks, and (on Windows) access to un-reserved thread local storage slots.
Dr. Memory operates on unmodified application binaries running on Windows or Linux on commodity IA-32 and AMD64 hardware. Dr. Memory currently targets 32-bit applications only.
Dr. Memory is built on the DynamoRIO dynamic instrumentation tool platform.
To install Dr. Memory, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install drmemory
To upgrade Dr. Memory, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade drmemory
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- drmemory.126.96.36.199.nupkg (65f8936e4d5e) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- drmemory.install (≥ 188.8.131.52)
|Dr. Memory 2.2.0||61||Monday, August 26, 2019||approved|
|Dr. Memory 2.1.17972||368||Friday, April 26, 2019||approved|
|Dr. Memory 2.0.17959||345||Monday, March 11, 2019||approved|
|Dr. Memory 1.11.0||2217||Sunday, July 9, 2017||approved|
|Dr. Memory 184.108.40.206||5577||Thursday, January 1, 2015||approved|
|Dr. Memory 220.127.116.11||516||Tuesday, February 11, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the Dr. Memory Package
- This discussion is only about Dr. Memory and the Dr. Memory package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Dr. Memory, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.