Downloads of v 0.1.8
Dropboxifier helps you share saved games and application data between computers by simplifying the process of adding folders to Dropbox and creating symbolic links. If you've ever used Chrome/Firefox Sync, or played a game that had Steam Cloud support, then you've already experienced what Dropboxifier can do for you!
Dropboxifier was originally made to work with Dropbox but will also work with any other online storage application that creates a virtual folder on your hard drive (SkyDrive, Google Drive, etc).
So how does it work? Well, Dropboxifier simply fools applications into reading and writing directly from Dropbox! Saved games and profile data can be placed in Dropbox, a symbolic link put in its place (which is kind of like a shortcut at the file system level), and applications/games won't even notice - they will read and write directly to your Dropbox folder.
To install Dropboxifier, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install dropboxifier
To upgrade Dropboxifier, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade dropboxifier
$packageName = 'dropboxifier' $url = 'http://dropboxifier.codeplex.com/downloads/get/371431' $checksum = '524d2f452305363541aa1be708144ef6faf387ff' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Get-ChocolateyWebFile -PackageName "$packageName" ` -FileFullPath "$installFile" ` -Url "$url" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- dropboxifier.0.1.8.nupkg (84a9a0456710) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Dropboxifier.exe (8a2479a85bed) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
© David Gagnon
|Dropboxifier 0.1.8||523||Thursday, May 21, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Dropboxifier Package
- This discussion is only about Dropboxifier and the Dropboxifier package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Dropboxifier, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.