Downloads of v 1.61
Du (disk usage) reports the disk space usage for the directory you specify. By default it recurses directories to show the total size of a directory and its subdirectories.
To install Disk Usage (DU), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install du
To upgrade Disk Usage (DU), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade du
$packageName = 'du' $url = 'https://download.sysinternals.com/files/DU.zip' $checksum = '99b69f9d7930ae0fbc85e446b66446b2bc3ce344a50976f80d717f64aeec4d7b' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = "$url" $checksum64 = "$checksum" $checksumType64 = "checksumType" $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64"
Virus Scan Results
- du.1.61.nupkg (29aef318ad76) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- DU.zip (99b69f9d7930) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© Mark Russinovich
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|Disk Usage (DU) 1.61||2137||Tuesday, February 13, 2018||approved|
|Disk Usage (DU) 1.60||29160||Monday, July 4, 2016||approved|
|Disk Usage (DU) 1.50||293||Wednesday, February 10, 2016||approved|
|Disk Usage (DU) 1.5||347||Tuesday, January 19, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Disk Usage (DU) Package
- This discussion is only about Disk Usage (DU) and the Disk Usage (DU) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Disk Usage (DU), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.