Downloads of v 5.15.02.20141110
EASy68K allows you to edit, assemble and run 68000 programs on a Windows PC or Wine. No additional hardware is required. EASy68K is an open source project distributed under the GNU general public use license.
Install-ChocolateyPackage 'easy68k' 'exe' '/S' 'http://www.easy68k.com/files/SetupEASy68K.exe'
Virus Scan Results
- easy68k.5.15.02.20141110.nupkg (a30bbc055f75) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SetupEASy68K.exe (5e536f0211ad) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Discussion for the EASy68K Package
- This discussion is only about EASy68K and the EASy68K package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or EASy68K, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.