Downloads of v 0.12.1
EditorConfig helps developers define and maintain consistent coding styles between different editors and IDEs. The EditorConfig project consists of a file format for defining coding styles and a collection of text editor plugins that enable editors to read the file format and adhere to defined styles. EditorConfig files are easily readibly and they work nicely with version control systems. This package installs the editorconfig command line tooling written in .NET.
To install EditorConfig Core, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install editorconfig.core
To upgrade EditorConfig Core, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade editorconfig.core
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <configuration> <appSettings> <add key="version" value=""/> </appSettings> <startup> <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0"/> </startup> </configuration>
Virus Scan Results
- editorconfig.core.0.12.1.nupkg (fe1577e8886f) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- EditorConfig.Core.dll (8da376055110) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- editorconfig.exe (00d39d939704) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|EditorConfig Core 0.12.1||1056||Friday, February 13, 2015||approved|
|EditorConfig Core 0.12.0||381||Monday, December 1, 2014||approved|
|EditorConfig Core 0.11.5.20130520||492||Monday, May 20, 2013||approved|
|EditorConfig Core 0.11.0.20130311||289||Thursday, March 14, 2013||approved|
|EditorConfig Core 0.9.1.20120622||352||Sunday, July 1, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the EditorConfig Core Package
- This discussion is only about EditorConfig Core and the EditorConfig Core package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or EditorConfig Core, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.