Downloads of v 18.1
Erlang is a programming language used to build massively scalable soft real-time systems with requirements on high availability. Some of its uses are in telecoms, banking, e-commerce, computer telephony and instant messaging. Erlang's runtime system has built-in support for concurrency, distribution and fault tolerance.
OTP is set of Erlang libraries and design principles providing middle-ware to develop these systems. It includes its own distributed database, applications to interface towards other languages, debugging and release handling tools.
To install Erlang, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install erlang
To upgrade Erlang, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade erlang
$package = 'erlang' $version = '18.1' $erl_version = '7.1' Install-ChocolateyPackage $package 'EXE' '/S' http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_win32_$version.exe http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_win64_$version.exe -validExitCodes @(0) Generate-BinFile "erl" -path "$env:ProgramFiles/erl$erl_version/erts-$erl_version/bin/erl.exe" Generate-BinFile "werl" -path "$env:ProgramFiles/erl$erl_version/erts-$erl_version/bin/werl.exe"
$package = 'erlang' $version = '18.1' $erl_version = '7.1' start-process -wait "C:\Program Files\erl$erl_version\uninstall.exe" #And remove the shim files as well. Remove-BinFile "erl" -path "$env:ProgramFiles/erl$erl_version/erts-$erl_version/bin/erl.exe" Remove-BinFile "werl" -path "$env:ProgramFiles/erl$erl_version/erts-$erl_version/bin/werl.exe"
Virus Scan Results
- erlang.18.1.nupkg (17c649b48a5b) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- otp_win64_18.1.exe (f21e15c191c9) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- otp_win32_18.1.exe (0b9356d13856) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Erlang 220.127.116.1180701||5759||Monday, July 2, 2018||approved|
|Erlang 21.0.1||323||Thursday, June 28, 2018||approved|
|Erlang 21.0||909||Tuesday, June 19, 2018||approved|
|Erlang 20.3||8015||Wednesday, March 14, 2018||approved|
|Erlang 20.2||4212||Wednesday, January 10, 2018||approved|
|Erlang 20.1||1730||Wednesday, December 6, 2017||approved|
|Erlang 20.0||6586||Tuesday, August 15, 2017||approved|
|Erlang 19.3||3838||Friday, June 2, 2017||approved|
|Erlang 19.2||5585||Thursday, February 2, 2017||approved|
|Erlang 19.1||5040||Friday, September 23, 2016||approved|
|Erlang 19.0.20160907||478||Wednesday, September 21, 2016||approved|
|Erlang 19.0||2309||Wednesday, June 22, 2016||approved|
|Erlang 18.3||2224||Wednesday, March 16, 2016||approved|
|Erlang 18.2.1||4065||Monday, December 28, 2015||approved|
|Erlang 18.1||1876||Thursday, September 24, 2015||approved|
|Erlang 18.0.20150709.2||1792||Thursday, July 9, 2015||approved|
|Erlang 18.0.20150709||176||Thursday, July 9, 2015||approved|
|Erlang 18.0.0||558||Wednesday, June 24, 2015||approved|
|Erlang 17.5.0||1370||Monday, April 13, 2015||approved|
|Erlang 17.4.0||846||Monday, February 16, 2015||approved|
|Erlang 17.3.0||1214||Wednesday, September 17, 2014||approved|
|Erlang 17.1.0||1441||Monday, July 7, 2014||approved|
|Erlang 17.0.0||729||Thursday, April 10, 2014||approved|
|Erlang 15.3.1||3634||Tuesday, January 29, 2013||approved|
|Erlang 15.1||416||Wednesday, May 2, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the Erlang Package
- This discussion is only about Erlang and the Erlang package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Erlang, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.