Downloads of v 4.84
Ever notice how people texting at night have that eerie blue glow?
Or wake up ready to write down the Next Great Idea, and get blinded by your computer screen?
During the day, computer screens look goodâ€”they're designed to look like the sun. But, at 9PM, 10PM, or 3AM, you probably shouldn't be looking at the sun.
f.lux fixes this: it makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of day, warm at night and like sunlight during the day.
It's even possible that you're staying up too late because of your computer. You could use f.lux because it makes you sleep better, or you could just use it just because it makes your computer look better.
f.lux makes your computer screen look like the room you're in, all the time. When the sun sets, it makes your computer look like your indoor lights. In the morning, it makes things look like sunlight again.
Tell f.lux what kind of lighting you have, and where you live. Then forget about it. f.lux will do the rest, automatically.
NOTE: This is an automatically updated package. If you find it is out of date by more than a week, please contact the maintainer(s) and let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.
To install f.lux, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install f.lux
To upgrade f.lux, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade f.lux
Virus Scan Results
- f.lux.install (≥ 4.84)
2017 Flux Software LLC
|f.lux 4.84||5123||Tuesday, November 6, 2018||approved|
|f.lux 4.78||2690||Wednesday, October 3, 2018||approved|
|f.lux 4.76||4651||Wednesday, July 4, 2018||approved|
|f.lux 4.75||1211||Wednesday, June 27, 2018||approved|
|f.lux 4.74||1940||Tuesday, June 12, 2018||approved|
|f.lux 4.73||1575||Saturday, June 2, 2018||approved|
|f.lux (Install) 4.66||6324||Saturday, January 20, 2018||approved|
|f.lux (Install) 4.64||1378||Friday, January 12, 2018||approved|
|f.lux (Install) 4.63||126||Friday, January 12, 2018||approved|
|f.lux (Install) 4.62||147||Wednesday, January 10, 2018||approved|
|f.lux (Install) 4.55||4435||Sunday, October 29, 2017||approved|
|f.lux 4.42||4650||Sunday, August 6, 2017||approved|
|f.lux 3.12||8499||Tuesday, January 3, 2017||approved|
|f.lux 3.10.20160828||6852||Wednesday, August 31, 2016||approved|
|f.lux 3.10||13154||Saturday, June 21, 2014||approved|
|f.lux 1.0||2568||Monday, February 11, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the f.lux Package
- This discussion is only about f.lux and the f.lux package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or f.lux, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.