Downloads of v 1.0.68
Fantom is designed as a practical programming language to make it easy and fun to get real work done.
$packageName = 'Fantom' $url = 'https://bitbucket.org/fantom/fan-1.0/downloads/fantom-1.0.68.zip' $unzipLocation = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName $url $unzipLocation
Virus Scan Results
- fantom.1.0.68.nupkg (945896055f36) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- fansc.exe (e79e855533c4) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- nstub.exe (9d06a4eae5bd) - ## / 47 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll (9cbb4511642a) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- QUT.SymbolWriter.dll (b9abd5eb3e0b) - ## / 43 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- fantom-1.0.68.zip (98acba1ac910) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (c) 2006-2016, Brian Frank and Andy Frank
Build 1.0.68 (6 Apr 2015)
Windows replace exe launchers with batch scripts
Windows fansc service controlller
JsonOutStream: remove newlines from output
Doc: deprecate query, queryAll -> use querySelector, querySelectorAll
Elem: add Style type
Elem: trap support
Elem: deprecate hasClassName, addClassName, removeClassName -> moved to Style
Elem: deprecate name, val, checked -> use trap operator
Elem: deprecate first, last, prev, next -> firstChild, lastChild, prevSibling, nextSibling
Elem: deprecate find, findAll in favor of querySelector, querySelectorAll
Elem: add animate(), replace(), scrollPos, scrollSize
Elem: drag and drop API support
dom: add MutationObserver
dom: add WeakMap
DomEvent renamed to Event; rework API to use dom::Key
JS compiler optimized closure call sites
JS source map support
JS support for compressed timezone database
HTTPS support for WispService
Rework WispSession to use immutable session maps
Change Java emitter to raise exception in abstract factory methods
Enhance Env.props to work with pods
Method.paramDef reflection (JVM only)
Immutable Buf support
Buf.pbk to add PBKDF2 support
Enhance Future API: state, complete, and completeErr
Deprecate Actor.sendWhenDone in favor for sendWhenComplete
Bit I/O: OutStream.writeBits, InStream.readBits
1466: js: Func.arity is missing
1591: JS RegexMatcher support
2396: dom::HttpReq.send() should take nullable content
2403: Returning Void
2428: Actor deprecate support for serialized messages
2436: Cannot parse .props file when first line is # comment
2438: Handle quotes in Cookie per RFC 6265
2453: js: MapType casting errs
2501: ClosureFuncSpecs for non JS classes
Discussion for the Fantom Package
- This discussion is only about Fantom and the Fantom package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Fantom, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.