Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.0.68:
16 Jun 2016
- Brian Frank
- Andy Frank
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved by moderator dtgm on 20 Jun 2016.
Fantom is designed as a practical programming language to make it easy and fun to get real work done.
$packageName = 'Fantom' $url = 'https://bitbucket.org/fantom/fan-1.0/downloads/fantom-1.0.68.zip' $unzipLocation = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName $url $unzipLocation
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- fantom.1.0.68.nupkg (945896055f36) - ## / 55
- fansc.exe (e79e855533c4) - ## / 53
- nstub.exe (9d06a4eae5bd) - ## / 47
- ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll (9cbb4511642a) - ## / 61
- QUT.SymbolWriter.dll (b9abd5eb3e0b) - ## / 43
- fantom-1.0.68.zip (98acba1ac910) - ## / 54
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
Copyright (c) 2006-2016, Brian Frank and Andy Frank
Build 1.0.68 (6 Apr 2015)
Windows replace exe launchers with batch scripts
Windows fansc service controlller
JsonOutStream: remove newlines from output
Doc: deprecate query, queryAll -> use querySelector, querySelectorAll
Elem: add Style type
Elem: trap support
Elem: deprecate hasClassName, addClassName, removeClassName -> moved to Style
Elem: deprecate name, val, checked -> use trap operator
Elem: deprecate first, last, prev, next -> firstChild, lastChild, prevSibling, nextSibling
Elem: deprecate find, findAll in favor of querySelector, querySelectorAll
Elem: add animate(), replace(), scrollPos, scrollSize
Elem: drag and drop API support
dom: add MutationObserver
dom: add WeakMap
DomEvent renamed to Event; rework API to use domKey
JS compiler optimized closure call sites
JS source map support
JS support for compressed timezone database
HTTPS support for WispService
Rework WispSession to use immutable session maps
Change Java emitter to raise exception in abstract factory methods
Enhance Env.props to work with pods
Method.paramDef reflection (JVM only)
Immutable Buf support
Buf.pbk to add PBKDF2 support
Enhance Future API: state, complete, and completeErr
Deprecate Actor.sendWhenDone in favor for sendWhenComplete
Bit I/O: OutStream.writeBits, InStream.readBits
1466: js: Func.arity is missing
1591: JS RegexMatcher support
2396: domHttpReq.send() should take nullable content
2403: Returning Void
2428: Actor deprecate support for serialized messages
2436: Cannot parse .props file when first line is # comment
2438: Handle quotes in Cookie per RFC 6265
2453: js: MapType casting errs
2501: ClosureFuncSpecs for non JS classes
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Fantom and the Fantom package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Fantom, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.