Downloads of v 1.16
FBCacheView is a simple tool that scans the cache of your Web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome), and lists all images displayed in Facebook pages that you previously visited, including profile pictures, images uploaded to Facebook, and images taken from other Web sites.
For every Facebook image, the following information is displayed:
URL of the image, Web browser that was used to visit the page, image type, date/time of the image, visit time, image file size, and external URL (For images taken from another Web site).
To install FBCacheView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install fbcacheview
To upgrade FBCacheView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade fbcacheview
$packageName = 'fbcacheview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/fbcacheview.zip' $checksum = '7ffa4b63de826c02bfb1c406b3a32c7c9544c8c700803f65f6ee6a881a75c31b' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- fbcacheview.1.16.nupkg (02f9bcabf689) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- fbcacheview.zip (7ffa4b63de82) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2013 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|FBCacheView 1.16||270||Tuesday, November 21, 2017||approved|
|FBCacheView 1.15||316||Friday, November 11, 2016||approved|
|FBCacheView 1.12||238||Thursday, October 27, 2016||approved|
|FBCacheView 1.11||257||Monday, April 18, 2016||approved|
|FBCacheView 1.10||219||Sunday, February 28, 2016||approved|
|FBCacheView 1.07||263||Tuesday, July 7, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the FBCacheView Package
- This discussion is only about FBCacheView and the FBCacheView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or FBCacheView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.