Downloads of v 2016.715
FreeCommander is an easy-to-use alternative to the standard windows file manager.
The program helps you with daily work in Windows.
Here you can find all the necessary functions to manage your data stock.
You can take FreeCommander anywhere – just copy the portable directory on a CD or USB-Stick – and you can even
work with this program on a foreign computer.
A summary about the main features in FreeCommander is available: here.
Please Note: This is an automatically updated package. If you find it is
out of date by more than a week, please contact the maintainer(s) and
let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.
To install freecommander-xe, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install freecommander-xe
To upgrade freecommander-xe, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade freecommander-xe
#Install-VirtualPackage 'freecommander-xe.portable' 'freecommander-xe.install'
Virus Scan Results
- freecommander-xe.2016.715.nupkg (e2b09a18dbe3) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- freecommander-xe.install (= 2016.715)
2004-2016 Marek Jasinski
|freecommander-xe 2016.715||2665||Tuesday, April 26, 2016||approved|
|FreeCommander XE 2015.685||1148||Thursday, March 5, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the freecommander-xe Package
- This discussion is only about freecommander-xe and the freecommander-xe package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or freecommander-xe, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.